House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saving For a Space Ship

Rich Kids On Instagram Are Revealing Their Parents' Shadiness To Investigators

I hate to be a rich kid, and never know about being poor.

Then one day you might be poor, and you'd realise how hard it is to get it back.

Then one day you might be poor, and you'd realise how hard it is to get it back.

So true. At the moment, my dream is a stable life where I don't have to worry about where I'm living next year. A rich kid would find that laughable, but my aspirations keep me humble, lean and honest. I don't actually want "everything". I don't want excess. I don't need much to make me happy.

Or you more than likely won't be poor and you'll have a better life than most.

So true. At the moment, my dream is a stable life where I don't have to worry about where I'm living next year. A rich kid would find that laughable, but my aspirations keep me humble, lean and honest. I don't actually want "everything". I don't want excess. I don't need much to make me happy.

Erm, your username suggests that you could grasp that dream now but choose not to. Rich kid who wants more?