House Price Crash Forum

£30K Car Parking Space

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

i use to work in center of worcester parking cost £3.50 * 5 days * 48 weeks = £840 a year

i use to park in the outskirts and walk in. Not only was it free i did not have to deal with traffic wardens who would book you for anything.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Yeah but renting is dead money dontcha know? ;)

Exactly. Pay £30,000, use it for ten years, tehn sell it on to the next person to use for ten years etc. This makes it free for everyone for ever, only a returnable deposit needed :rolleyes:

HOLA449

Its only a ******ing parking space if you drive a very small car!

'Parking space - 13'0 x 7'0(3.96m x 2.13m)'

The type of person who wants to buy a space like that isn't going to be driving an iQ!

Yes, just noticed - it must be only the space to the left of the red mini up to the concrete pillar.

Hold on before you all start putting in offers!

You could be in a position where you as a young professional you arrive for work, park up and can't open the door.

Even worse, because of lack of space you could have somebody resting their briefcase against your bumper. :o

Edited by frankief

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Been to Bath for the weekend about 7 or 8 years ago, had a nice time, but didn't see much in the way of commerce or industry.

Apart from the public sector people, I recon most are employed in retail or tourism (ie close to minimum wage).

So who is buying all these expensive houses? London is a bit far. So people commuting to Bristol or people of 'private means' who dont have to work?

Edited by reddog

HOLA4412