House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Hillary Clinton Talks About Inequality In Jacket That Cost More Than A New Car

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-07/hillary-clinton-talks-about-inequality-jacket-cost-more-new-car

by Tyler Durden - Jun 8, 2016 4:00 AM

Submitted by S.M.Gibson via TheAnriMedia.org,

As a political mainstay for over two decades, Hillary Clinton has gone out of her way for years to give off the impression she is a woman of the people. In 2014, she even tried to convince the voting public the Clintons were dead brokeafter leaving the White House.

As someone who wants to give the appearance of knowing the hardships of common people, Hillary loves to bring up the topic of income inequality. In April, while giving a victory speech for her win in the New York primary, Hillary brought up that very subject — and then attempted to boast about her support among average Americans.

“I know how important it is that we get the campaign’s resources from people just like you, who go in and chip in $5, $25. I am grateful to every one of you.

And she said every word of it while wearing a Giorgio Armani tweed jacket that cost a hefty $12,495.

20160607hill_0.jpg

Are the retail prices correct?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-07/hillary-clinton-talks-about-inequality-jacket-cost-more-new-car

by Tyler Durden - Jun 8, 2016 4:00 AM

Submitted by S.M.Gibson via TheAnriMedia.org,

As a political mainstay for over two decades, Hillary Clinton has gone out of her way for years to give off the impression she is a woman of the people. In 2014, she even tried to convince the voting public the Clintons were dead brokeafter leaving the White House.

As someone who wants to give the appearance of knowing the hardships of common people, Hillary loves to bring up the topic of income inequality. In April, while giving a victory speech for her win in the New York primary, Hillary brought up that very subject — and then attempted to boast about her support among average Americans.

“I know how important it is that we get the campaign’s resources from people just like you, who go in and chip in $5, $25. I am grateful to every one of you.

And she said every word of it while wearing a Giorgio Armani tweed jacket that cost a hefty $12,495.

20160607hill_0.jpg

Are the retail prices correct?

No need. The body language gives it away.

456024380-lloyd-blankfein-chairman-ceo-g

She ingratiated herself by cooking a nice beef dinner followed by traditional baking.

The Bull and Scones connection is strong here.

I'd like to point out that Margaret Thatcher never talked about "breaking through the glass ceiling" nor used her gender to get females to vote for her.

I find it a bit distasteful for Hilary to be congratulating herself. I would prefer it to be an observation made by others.

I know she's not flavour of the month on here at the moment but neither did Angela Merkel.

I'd like to point out that Margaret Thatcher never talked about "breaking through the glass ceiling" nor used her gender to get females to vote for her.

I find it a bit distasteful for Hilary to be congratulating herself. I would prefer it to be an observation made by others.

Sociopaths tend to think differently.

Hillary's selection as a candidate for a leading political role would be a huge break through for women if Sirmavo Bandaranaika, Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, Chandrika Kumaratunga, Margaret Thatcher and scores of other women had not done it before her.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_or_appointed_female_heads_of_government

I just don't get why anyone is worth $300K to give a speech. What on earth is she saying that's worth $300K?

You forgot Cleopatra. I understand she had a terrific asp.

(damn, there's that glass ceiling again!)

Queen of Sheba.

In fact, there were lots of small kingdoms in what is now Saudi Arabia which were ruled by queens. No wonder they ended up hating women.

You forgot Cleopatra. I understand she had a terrific asp.

(damn, there's that glass ceiling again!)

All the women leaders I listed got involved in civil or foreign wars during their periods in office.

Worth bearing in mind for all those who think Trump is the biggest risk to world peace.

And Hilary Clinton has plenty of form as a hawkish Secretary of State.

All the women leaders I listed got involved in civil or foreign wars during their periods in office.

Worth bearing in mind for all those who think Trump is the biggest risk to world peace.

And Hilary Clinton has plenty of form as a hawkish Secretary of State.

I just don't get why anyone is worth $300K to give a speech. What on earth is she saying that's worth $300K?

It's just one of the legal ways of giving a bribe.

Another common method used is the bribe after the fact, like when Bliar was hired by JPMorgan as an 'adviser' after leaving Downing Street. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/1575247/Tony-Blair-to-earn-2m-as-JP-Morgan-adviser.html

As you can guess he never spent a single day in the office (but definitely received his paycheck)...

Hillary's selection as a candidate for a leading political role would be a huge break through for women if Sirmavo Bandaranaika, Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, Chandrika Kumaratunga, Margaret Thatcher and scores of other women had not done it before her.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_or_appointed_female_heads_of_government

Hillary Clinton is funded by big corps on govt teat. They dont care if their puppet has a ***** or not. White skin or not. Just so long as it is controllable & manipulative enough to get people to vote for it.