House Price Crash Forum

How Many More Law Changes Will It Take To Secure A Remain Victory?

Bruce Banner

I favour brexit, mainly because I favour protection of our sovereign democracy.

I think extending the registration deadline was legitimate frankly. If we do get brexit then it needs a legitimate democratic mandate. So the deadline extension is only fair imho.

If it was 1975 then yes.... Today in the internet age, facebook and big data? They could probably tell you what percentage of the people to register in the last 24 hrs had black pants on! Good god man, open your eyes.

I favour brexit, mainly because I favour protection of our sovereign democracy.

I think extending the registration deadline was legitimate frankly. If we do get brexit then it needs a legitimate democratic mandate. So the deadline extension is only fair imho.

Agree with that - but would it have been applied if they thought it would get more Brexit than Bremain voters?

...don't feel sorry for an upper-middle-class hippy.... :rolleyes:

I don't!

Probably the biggest 'vote' we will ever have on the direction we will take in the next 10,000 years and where is the left? Naval gazing and pen shuffling. Labour are a f**king joke, they don't give a f**k about anything. Really.

Why are they even a political party? Who are they? What are they trying to achieve? What's their EU view point? Apart from labour politicians, who are they trying to support? How can you support a party that says nothing and does nothing? It's like a ghost party of the supernatural that lives in the either of political ineptitude.

What has labour done for anybody? Ever?

I don't!

Probably the biggest 'vote' we will ever have on the direction we will take in the next 10,000 years and where is the left? Naval gazing and pen shuffling. Labour are a f**king joke, they don't give a f**k about anything. Really.

Why are they even a political party? Who are they? What are they trying to achieve? What's their EU view point? Apart from labour politicians, who are they trying to support? How can you support a party that says nothing and does nothing? It's like a ghost party of the supernatural that lives in the either of political ineptitude.

When you put it like that i'd say Corbyn is doing a wonderful job. But give him credit where its due he is causing less damage to remain than what Dave is.

What a fukup it all is, no wonder we can't buy a crappy basic house with this collective shower of shyt in charge.

Edited by Rigged

BBC just reporting Cameron &co look like they are going to sit back and let leading figures of labour take the lead in an attempt to woo labour support, Gordon Brown is going to lead the campaign ....Dave must want`s out :lol:

It's got to a harbinger of some sort as it would be crazy to have any of the so called two main parties in charge of Britain if there's a Brexit vote.

BBC just reporting Cameron &co look like they are going to sit back and let leading figures of labour take the lead in an attempt to woo labour support, Gordon Brown is going to lead the campaign ....Dave must want`s out :lol:

EU referendum live: Gordon Brown says 'real problem' not EU immigration but illegal immigration

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/13/eu-referendum-live-labour-remain-campaign-final-10-days-vote

He's nailed it again, it isn't the 350,000 legal immigrants that are the problem, its the few hundred who manage to get across from France.

I just love the way he tells us this is the real problem,there is no possibility that he could be wrong and the plebs make think otherwise.

It's become glaringly obvious how crooked and dishonest the entire immigration policy has been over the years since at least 1997.

Exactly recently it's been allowed to boost GDP figures so (in theory) there is slightly more tax take to finance govt borrowing.

Annoys me how Mike Ashley gets taken apart by the LIBLABCON MP's for using cheap docile labour when the same LIBLABCON MP's do all they can to make sure the status quo of cheap docile labour remains. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Edited by Rigged

Let the buffoon talk as much as me wants. With his record on everything he touch turns to dust (even the gold he sold it), expect leave to get a few more votes. perhaps we,'ll see Tony the great on the box tomorrow?

I don't!

+1

It's like - give The Economic Devastator the platform and see what he can come up with.

Then - give The War Criminal the platform and see what he can come up with.

Etc.

It's all made up as they go along. It's all on the hoof. It's maybe we'll be lucky and a speaker will string some appealing words together that will take the electorate in/fool the electorate. It's give it a roll of the dice politics with the future of Britain at stake - but it's got to be Bremain for them whatever the cost to the rest.

The other main party lots are no different.

It's pathetic and it's no way to run a country.

Edited by billybong