House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Let's Have A Look What Is For Lunch

Swansea Head, Oz.

Surfers had been paddling across the water minutes before. It was having a nosey to see what was for lunch.

shark-677970.jpg

Surfers dressing up like seals don't do themselves any favours.

Was just going to say this. I remember a programme on TV about shark attacks in Brazil IIRC - so they tried striped surfboards and wetsuits. The rates of attack dropped dramatically.

No idea why its not standard in places where sharks are well documented and attacks do happen.

Was just going to say this. I remember a programme on TV about shark attacks in Brazil IIRC - so they tried striped surfboards and wetsuits. The rates of attack dropped dramatically.

No idea why its not standard in places where sharks are well documented and attacks do happen.

I was surprised to see many surfers in Western Australia still wearing black wetsuits recently. There have been a lot of shark attacks there in the past four or five years. You'd think they'd change or paint them bright colours or something.

That's a very good point that has never occurred to me before.

Billy Connolly: "When are we going to realise that the Things That Live In The Sea.. don't like us?"