House Price Crash Forum

What Is Going On In Glasgow?

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I see that the Mail is running a story today - Sunday - about an Egyptian man who has been convicted of forcing two women to have lesbian sex before attacking them. Not sure if he raped them or not.

As the courts are not open on a Sunday I assume that this story was delayed being published for reasons unknown? Perhaps two many stories of Muslim migrants assaulting Brits???

HOLA446

Worth tracking this as well?

6 injured as gunman opens fire on tourist bus in France

https://www.rt.com/news/345487-bus-tourists-shot-france/

in light of the Paris attacks, Charlie Hebdo and the up and coming Euros it is mind blowing that this isn't the headline story on every news site, if you Google the story it was written up by a few uk news sites but not really made visible.

I'm interested to see what will be happening in France in the next month or so. But by the looks of things though quite a few people will have to die in order for it to be front page news on the BBC website.

HOLA447
HOLA448

in light of the Paris attacks, Charlie Hebdo and the up and coming Euros it is mind blowing that this isn't the headline story on every news site, if you Google the story it was written up by a few uk news sites but not really made visible.

I'm interested to see what will be happening in France in the next month or so. But by the looks of things though quite a few people will have to die in order for it to be front page news on the BBC website.

BBC has played it as a single stray shot from a hunting rifle, strange how it injures 6 and is quoted as gunman opens fire which indicates more than 1 shot and sombody possibly visible.

In the days of the troubles in N.I. you could have six people shot dead in a pub and it wouldn't make the news which is why my ex brother in-law paid his way out of a second tour..

HOLA449

BBC has played it as a single stray shot from a hunting rifle, strange how it injures 6 and is quoted as gunman opens fire which indicates more than 1 shot and sombody possibly visible.

In the days of the troubles in N.I. you could have six people shot dead in a pub and it wouldn't make the news which is why my ex brother in-law paid his way out of a second tour..

Yes, we easily forget that the UK media has form when it comes to censorship.

HOLA4410

The Sun is saying the gunman used a shotgun fired from the bridge over the A7 motorway between Lyon & Marseille.

The front of the coach was hit and then the back, i presume the gunman shot from both sides of the bridge as the bus passed under it?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7194787/Six-injured-as-shots-fired-at-tourist-bus-carrying-schoolkids-in-France.html

HOLA4411

BBC has played it as a single stray shot from a hunting rifle, strange how it injures 6

The article says that people were injured by the shattered glass, not by the bullet, so it's entirely plausible that even one shot can inquire 6 people.

A hunting rifle makes me think this was some right wing nutter, or somebody local with a grudge against the traffic on the motorway, also the location isn't exactly a hotbed of muslims (French countryside far from the big cities), so suspecting 'islamists' for this is a far fetched conspiracy theory of BNP nutters.

HOLA4412

The article says that people were injured by the shattered glass, not by the bullet, so it's entirely plausible that even one shot can inquire 6 people.

A hunting rifle makes me think this was some right wing nutter, or somebody local with a grudge against the traffic on the motorway, also the location isn't exactly a hotbed of muslims (French countryside far from the big cities), so suspecting 'islamists' for this is a far fetched conspiracy theory of BNP nutters.

Yes. Sounds like some local nutter with a hunting rifle or shotgun.

HOLA4413

Three men in stable condition in hospital in "war-zone" attack in Stepps, Glasgow

THREE men are in hospital in a "stable condition" in what police have described as a "targeted attack" in the Stepps area of Glasgow.

A large fire and clouds of smoke were visible in images of the scene which was described by some onlookers as a "war-zone".

Officers responded to reports of three men being attacked in Frankfield Road and vehicles being set ablaze.

Footage has emerged of a man, appearing to be bleeding, walking in front of two vans set alight. The identity of the man in the video is not known.

[more...]

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14537642.WATCH__Three_men_in_stable_condition_in_hospital_in__war_zone__attack_in_Glasgow/?ref=mr&lp=1

Boy, that escalated quickly...

Archived