House Price Crash Forum

Brexit Could Cause Mortgages To Rise Says Cameron

HOLA441

+1 on that!

I was listening to radio 5L this morning and they had back to back remain-ers on talking shyte. I had to get out of bed, get dressed, put my shoes on and then find next doors cat and kick it!

The so called "unbiased" BBC is a f**king joke. Hope they all rot in Manchester Hell.

Same here! On that godawful gabby logan property show she was absolutely desperate to paint any market weakness on Brexit. The one reasonable chap on there shot her down immediately saying there was a multitude of factors in the housing market - prime London was already dropping anyway.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

Yep, that is brilliant - I wish I it had been me, as doubtless do a few others.

HOLA444

Bloody hell Farmer Cameron has taken over BBC Country File now spouting his fear and propaganda. what next ?

Cameron appears on the weather forecast predicting plagues of locusts in the event of Brexit????

HOLA445

How does that work then? Is he assuming prices stay the same then? If not and they adjust accordingly, then one's deposit goes much further and you own more of the house from the get go.

It could also push the BTL 'industry' over the edge and a flood of property would enter the market.

Indeed; it says a lot about current BBC journalism that that point goes unmade.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

+1 on that!

I was listening to radio 5L this morning and they had back to back remain-ers on talking shyte. I had to get out of bed, get dressed, put my shoes on and then find next doors cat and kick it!

The so called "unbiased" BBC is a f**king joke. Hope they all rot in Manchester Hell.

FFS They're in Salford.

HOLA4413

One thing for certain is anybody who didn't know how the media / BBC was controlled by the standing government of the day will now have no more doubt, North Korea's media have got new ideas from Cameron :)

Edited by papag

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Don't know whether this has been posted on here, but Leave has its biggest ever lead today and the pound is collapsing. ICm...48% Leave, 43% Remain.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jun/06/pound-slides-referendum-brexit-polls-janet-yellen-speech-live?page=with:block-57554a99e4b0593936d7e266#block-57554a99e4b0593936d7e266

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA4422

Apparently the UK populace not that bothered about the economic consequences anymore...what's GDP if we end up with 100 million population in a few decades. A few landing craft on the Kent shores full of economic migrants looking for a free ride on centuries of graft really concentrates the minds.

House price crash, economic crisis and reverse migration bring it on. We need a good correction 1990s style.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA4423

Don't know whether this has been posted on here, but Leave has its biggest ever lead today and the pound is collapsing. ICm...48% Leave, 43% Remain.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jun/06/pound-slides-referendum-brexit-polls-janet-yellen-speech-live?page=with:block-57554a99e4b0593936d7e266#block-57554a99e4b0593936d7e266

Bloomberg were sweating over it this morning.

HOLA4424

but but that woman on the telly and corbyn said that immigration has been a positive contribution, surely then we need more and more. In the end it will come down to what do I value most; high house prices and lots of immigration and lower wages or lower house prices with less immigration and lower wages (the 1% will benefit whatever the result).

GDP and overcrowding will not bring happiness, it may save a few politicians and BBC employees financial skins with geared BTL portfolios and so they are pushing the Remain line. Far from the little guy being hurt it will be the greedy b**Ds like Blair that will come unstuck with their financial and property interests.

I'm a homeowner with one house and it matters not a jot to me if we have a short term economic correction and a house price crash if it means we can save some of our green and pleasant land to the bulldozer and not be an overcrowded island of 100 million souls come the middle of the century.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA4425