House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Two More Female Teachers - One In The Us, One In The Uk

I must be missing something. The second one - why are the Police not involved ?

They get involved when a DJ allegedly touched a women's breast sometime between 1974 and 1975.

This country is so sexist against men its ******ing breathtaking.

They get involved when a DJ allegedly touched a women's breast sometime between 1974 and 1975.

I think you and I both know the answer to that one

They always have that vacuous stare going on, like the 1,000 yard stare from war vets, weird.

I like it when the mail publishes their 'instagram selfie' (correct angle, lighting, filters, makeup, shadows, perhaps throw some photoshop in too) and then their appearance at court. Usually you wouldnt believe its the same person. Not gay or ought, but without makeup, the current generation of under 25 males look 'prettier' than most the girls. :lol:

Let's just say the lady was "taking care" of a randy boy. Hardly abuse. I now a couple of women who admitted having sex with an older man when well under age. No harm was done. That is the difference.

They were around in the late 70s / early 80s, remember one particular english teacher who thoroughly enjoyed sitting at the front of the class with her legs wide apart under the desk much to the appreciation of the pubescent 16/17 years olds of the 6th form who where repeatedly knocking pecils of their desks to get a peep of her bright red lace under carriage..

They were around in the late 70s / early 80s, remember one particular english teacher who thoroughly enjoyed sitting at the front of the class with her legs wide apart under the desk much to the appreciation of the pubescent 16/17 years olds of the 6th form who where repeatedly knocking pecils of their desks to get a peep of her bright red lace under carriage..

We all did that! I lost so many pencils. Basically at the age of 14 or so, some of your classmates are big blokes with beards, and others look like they are just out of primary school. Same with girls I imagine. Common sense should prevail, but we have the law instead. :blink:

Let's just say the lady was "taking care" of a randy boy. Hardly abuse. I now a couple of women who admitted having sex with an older man when well under age. No harm was done. That is the difference.

An adult sending sexually suggestive texts to an 11 year old surely classes as 'grooming' ?

It did for that footballer - forget which one of the two.

An adult sending sexually suggestive texts to an 11 year old surely classes as 'grooming' ?

It did for that footballer - forget which one of the two.

I don't think these ladies were 11.

I don't think these ladies were 11.

Nope but the school kid was.

Not a teacher but...

Vengeful student who told her ex-boyfriend she would ruin his life then lied to police about being beaten and strangled by him is jailed for 15 months

A university student who lied to police about being strangled and beaten by her ex-boyfriend and even convinced a judge to grant a non-molestation order against him, was jailed today.

Natasha Uttamsingh, 22, had threatened to ruin Aakash Andrews's career and called police claiming he had beaten her after he told her he thought they should break up.

Mr Andrews was arrested and removed from the flat they shared but detectives realised Uttamsingh had lied when they found a message on her phone which she had sent to herself from Mr Andrews's mobile saying he raped her.

The single mother, who was part way through a midwifery course, also altered a medical exam form in which she had claimed police needed to investigate the made up attack.

She then took out a non-molestation order against her Mr Andrews and changed a contact in her phone to his name to make it appear as if he had called her 25 times.

She was today jailed for 15 months after she admitted carrying out acts intended to pervert the course of justice and was told to abide by a restraining order on her ex-partner for five years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3629568/High-flying-university-student-22-lied-police-strangled-beaten-ex-boyfriend-convincing-judge-grant-non-molestation-order-against-jailed-15-months.html#ixzz4Av8qfbgj

Yeah, what is that all about?

Take Adele, the cover for her '25' album makes her look like shes had a lobotomy.

The objective seems to be to make themselves look as brainless as possible.

Do young blokes actually fancy women who look like they have...cognitive difficulties, of is it a female competitive thing?

Yeah, what is that all about?

Take Adele, the cover for her '25' album makes her look like shes had a lobotomy.

The objective seems to be to make themselves look as brainless as possible.

Do young blokes actually fancy women who look like they have...cognitive difficulties, of is it a female competitive thing?

Oh yeah, IMO Adele's got a nice face but in that one it looks like she's wondering what day of the week it is.

adele-25-album-uk-soulful-singer-2015.jp