House Price Crash Forum
HovelinHove

Poll On The Eu

I never saw the others as I only come to the main forum...belongs on the front page till the 23rd IMO...merge the polls if possible and make it a sticky.

Edited by HovelinHove

Just to add, I have already voted in real life, and if Canada Post don't tie it to the back of a moose, as they normally seem to with our mail judging by time for deliveries, there is at least one vote to leave cast!

I never saw the others as I only come to the main forum...belongs on the front page till the 23rd IMO...merge the polls if possible and make it a sticky.

The mods do not agree everything on Brexit or remain is shipped of to the sub forms all too sweet

Bit strange considering it will probably be one of the biggest factors affecting house prices this year. So be it...they be the mods.

Edited by HovelinHove

This is one of the most economically literate group of people I know and so far 82% out...not surprised no one here is buying the MSM and government propaganda.

There's a big divide in the UK: those who are affected DIRECTLY by mass immigration and those who aren't. I'm guessing a lot of Remainers are well-off, live in the sticks, far away from the inner-town/city Eastern Euro HMOs, and Remainers aren't what we used to call blue collar workers. Remainers don't understand how mass immigration is being seen as negative because it doesn't directly affect them. It's a form NIMBYism (but worse than usual NIMBYism): I'm not affected, therefore nobody else can be. Wages frozen? Not in my high calibre job they're not! Furthermore, they use the whole debate as a vain method to show how urbane and right-on they are.

There's a big divide in the UK: those who are affected DIRECTLY by mass immigration and those who aren't. I'm guessing a lot of Remainers are well-off, live in the sticks, far away from the inner-town/city Eastern Euro HMOs, and Remainers aren't what we used to call blue collar workers. Remainers don't understand how mass immigration is being seen as negative because it doesn't directly affect them. It's a form NIMBYism (but worse than usual NIMBYism): I'm not affected, therefore nobody else can be. Wages frozen? Not in my high calibre job they're not! Furthermore, they use the whole debate as a vain method to show how urbane and right-on they are.

You can call it NIMBYism if you want for my main reason for voting leave. Anything that can reduce immigration and hence the number of people in the country (not that I expect the idiots in charge of this one to make use of the opportunity) means less sh1te being built on it, in my back yard or elsewhere. I have little contact with inner city dumps, immigration might've made them worse but they've always been horrible places anyway. So yeah, I'm not really affected and possibly "benefit" but screw the EU.

Edited by Riedquat

Living in the sticks I dont know of any remainians. Sticks dwellers watch the media and can appreciate the BS.

Watching all the BBC coverage all I see is remainian's with vested interests. If you aren't working for big business, or up to your ears in mortgage debt, then you're voting out.

Think it should stay here surely? We have threads on baltic dry for god sake. But have no place for an EU referendum?

Nope they won`t have it ,apparently the referendum has nothing to do with the economy in this country yet a world wide shipping index is of utmost importance

I just think the owners or the /mods are on the remain side and most of the posters on here are in favour of Brexit you would think the owners would be in favour of more traffic on this site for the obvious commercial reasons

Edited by long time lurking