House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Banner

Bbc News - Help To Buy

It works by greasing the palms of elderly home owners sitting on million pound homes, thereby helping them to vote Tory, isn't that it?

We need a few viral mems to spread about htb, any ideas? Need a bit more than the stick men - as good as they are

#HTB Priced me out

#Whoever came up with HTB is a ####

#HTB is a free handout to downsizers

#I am no good at this

Three quarters of an hour and still nothing.

I wonder if they've changed their minds or is it just the usual announce something and then keep anyone interested watching until the end of the programme.

We need a few viral mems to spread about htb, any ideas? Need a bit more than the stick men - as good as they are

Comedy. Un-political types I know generally get their political information from stuff like the Daily Show.

If you are funny, its easier to keep peoples attention.

Unfortunately, since 2008, the banksters and political establishment have made me into a bitter, twisted humourless sod who would now rather a nuke goes off in the city and takes care of things that way.

No bubble prices, its just London skewing everything and im just imagining the 40% rises 100 miles from London in the 3 years since HTB.

2007/8 bubble prices are the norm.

Waste of airtime.

I was already of the mind that HTB will never end... only get bigger!

100% HTB = council housing.

I think when people can see how much the people who introduced HTB have profited then all hell will break loose.

I mean...should the MSM not be all over this

Cj29ynSXEAADGEV.jpg

100% HTB = council housing.

Na, HTB 200% could be max! Help the young have the security of a home and a BTL flat to fund their old age. You can't lose on property, innit! :P

Edited by renting til I die

Comedy. Un-political types I know generally get their political information from stuff like the Daily Show.

If you are funny, its easier to keep peoples attention.

Unfortunately, since 2008, the banksters and political establishment have made me into a bitter, twisted humourless sod who would now rather a nuke goes off in the city and takes care of things that way.

+Everyone else

Three quarters of an hour and still nothing.

I wonder if they've changed their minds or is it just the usual announce something and then keep anyone interested watching until the end of the programme.

Perhaps they're still waiting for the nod from Charmaine Royce over at Property 118 to go ahead?

Edited by rantnrave

Sorry everyone, wife got it wrong, we just rewound to check and it's on tomorrow, not today. To make it worse it's about Right to Buy, not Help to Buy.

Next time I'll verify before posting.

Sorry.

Sorry everyone, wife got it wrong, we just rewound to check and it's on tomorrow, not today. To make it worse it's about Right to Buy, not Help to Buy.

Next time I'll verify before posting.

Sorry.

:lol::lol::lol: