House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Word That Stings.

Piles.

Oh my word this is not fun.

I can't even find a position to read or surf the web for 5 mins without a red hot poker of agony being rammed up my, well .... you know.

(Title edited to remove victorian gutter slang)

Sorry about the 'roids mate but you picked the wrong day to post this.

The timing is amazing :lol:

Sorry about the 'roids mate but you picked the wrong day to post this.

How come? I've not been online much today?

That's quite apparent :lol:

Google had a strop about some iffy posts. Didn't see them myself

Stern words from the Mods to behave. Less filth please.

a sweary blasphemous thread title is probably not what the doctor ordered :lol: you might want to change it.

Any more info? I'm baffled and bemused in equal measures?

Aah ... mods, can you change the name of this thread to "my word that stings"

Aah ... mods, can you change the name of this thread to "my word that stings"

If you try to edit your opening post, you may be able to change it yourself

Hang on, why google!??! Do they have a say?

Any more info? I'm baffled and bemused in equal measures?

The wind up merchants (mortgage bitch & spinwheel) have been winding up, google has complained about filth being posted, eight has admitted to being a bit filthy but is being unspecific, two threads have been locked.

And eight has offered his resignation

ecb72552c5118969670a8aa96d062f86.jpg

If you try to edit your opening post, you may be able to change it yourself

Cheers, done.

Hang on, why google!??! Do they have a say?

The Googleplex is more powerful than China. :blink:

The wind up merchants (mortgage bitch & spinwheel) have been winding up, google has complained about filth being posted, eight has admitted to being a bit filthy but is being unspecific, two threads have been locked.

And eight has offered his resignation

ecb72552c5118969670a8aa96d062f86.jpg

What a strange world we live in .... but seriously on what grounds can google get involved? Unless they own the site or it was about them or their staff? This is a genuine question not an attempt to say they're wrong.

Piles are a way of the Universe telling you that you do not have enough fibre in your diet. It is good that you have piles as you can increase your fibre intake and perhaps save yourself from a more serious disease.

In the short term, buy yourself some pile cream and suppositories from the chemist. Take pain-killers. If you have any doubt that they are piles then go and see your GP or get the adivce of one of the docs on here. Do not post images of your bottom.

stic

When I was very ill some years back I had piles. Mine were itchy as opposed to painful but the blood on the toilet paper is a scary thing. Thankfully, the suppositories, cream and increasing my fibre intake helped.

The statistics say that 51% of the population will suffer from piles at some point in life. I am not sure what to make of this as I also read that most women suffer from piles when pregnant so what does that say about the statistic?

What a strange world we live in .... but seriously on what grounds can google get involved? Unless they own the site or it was about them or their staff? This is a genuine question not an attempt to say they're wrong.

Google decides where they place their advertising and supplies the advertising for this site, their advertisers do not want their adverts appearing on "adult" sites, google monitors the sites on which its ads are placed to ensure that they are not "adult" and will notify the site owners if it detects any and insist that it is removed.

And whatever filth there was I missed it.

Piles are a way of the Universe telling you that you do not have enough fibre in your diet. It is good that you have piles as you can increase your fibre intake and perhaps save yourself from a more serious disease.

In the short term, buy yourself some pile cream and suppositories from the chemist. Take pain-killers. If you have any doubt that they are piles then go and see your GP or get the adivce of one of the docs on here. Do not post images of your bottom.

stic

When I was very ill some years back I had piles. Mine were itchy as opposed to painful but the blood on the toilet paper is a scary thing. Thankfully, the suppositories, cream and increasing my fibre intake helped.

The statistics say that 51% of the population will suffer from piles at some point in life. I am not sure what to make of this as I also read that most women suffer from piles when pregnant so what does that say about the statistic?

I have so much fibre my veg intake at work is a source of mirth! I tried the over the counter stuff, got worse, now on GP strength cream and suppositories. The though of using the latter at the moment is akin to licking Fergus Wilson's armpit after he's wrestled a junior EA for an hour.

Google decides where they place their advertising and supplies the advertising for this site, their advertisers do not want their adverts appearing on "adult" sites, google monitors the sites on which its ads are placed to ensure that they are not "adult" and will notify the site owners if it detects any and insist that it is removed.

And whatever filth there was I missed it.

Aaah, ok that makes sense. Just been learning about IBTL and WUM on a thread about a locked thread ..... just as bear food is arriving by the day the HPC site turns into a warzone .... hmmm, could be coincidence!

I have so much fibre my veg intake at work is a source of mirth! I tried the over the counter stuff, got worse, now on GP strength cream and suppositories. The though of using the latter at the moment is akin to licking Fergus Wilson's armpit after he's wrestled a junior EA for an hour.

you can get fibre supplement at most superstores. Fibrogel is one. Ive used it in the past ehen my guts have been decimsted by food poiSoning. Also get some advice on pfobiotics.

the story about prunes is real.