House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

Baader-Meinhof Gang/ Red Army Faction (Raf) Returns- 1970S Again?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615950/German-terrorists-linked-violent-armed-robberies-emerging-decades-run.html

So they have been on the run for sometime and this looks more like a bid for cash. But given all the political upheavals, one does wonder if this might not spur a new wave of left wing fanatical terror. A lot may depend on what the rest of the world's reaction is to Trump if he wins, as these organisations have been strongly anti-American.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615950/German-terrorists-linked-violent-armed-robberies-emerging-decades-run.html

So they have been on the run for sometime and this looks more like a bid for cash. But given all the political upheavals, one does wonder if this might not spur a new wave of left wing fanatical terror. A lot may depend on what the rest of the world's reaction is to Trump if he wins, as these organisations have been strongly anti-American.

I can't believe that anyone could avoid capture for so long in a country as tightly regulated as Germany. I wonder if they've been hiding out in Russia or somewhere similar and have recently been sent back?

A lot may depend on what the rest of the world's reaction is to Trump if he wins, as these organisations have been strongly anti-American.

If there's an uptick in 'Amis go home' stuff he'll just say 'see ya'.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump May 28

The U.S. has 69 treaties with other countries where we would have to defend them and their borders. How nice, but what do we get? NOT ENOUGH

I can't believe that anyone could avoid capture for so long in a country as tightly regulated as Germany. I wonder if they've been hiding out in Russia or somewhere similar and have recently been sent back?

Russia does seem to be making a concerted effort to destabilise Germany at the moment.

i wouldn't bet on it:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/18/how-german-neo-nazis-evaded-police

How could German neo-Nazi killers have evaded police for 13 years?

Officials face difficult questions over how fugitives were able to carry out 10 murders, 14 bank robberies and two nailbomb attacks

they must be in the 70s now.

Russia does seem to be making a concerted effort to destabilise Germany at the moment.

it's just russia's way of reminding people that those with the fuel have the leverage.

same stuff happened in poland/ukraine.

germany really cant afford to lose the support of UK and norway in the EU.

they've not got much chance with ME oil supply.....saudi and iran are both being played by turkey....who want the caliphate.(and the oil)

and russia actually is capable of playing hardball.

There are some complete mental extreme left wingers still in Germany, they claim to be anti nazi put have gone so far left that they have almost full circle and become far right, I believe one of the former Bader meinhof guys is now a top nazi in German.

After 10 seconds on Google:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Mahler

It's bad enough they spew their posion in Germany, put they also try to export it to Switzerland and Austria (remind you of any other extremist German group that came to prominence in the 1930s?!)

So in the 70s photos they look about mid 20s to mid 30s so by now the originators of the group might be roughly in their 70s or even bordering on their 80s. It's the Hatton Garden Heist syndrome again isn't it - except it's robbing supermarkets (Lidl and Aldi next?). "They've come out of retirement" :rolleyes:

One of the fugitives is claimed to be 47 years old now - so he was about 5? years old in the 70s.

For goodness sake pull the other one.

As a result of these latest revelations one has to now start to come to the conclusion that the original Baader-Meinhof gang was most likely a figment maybe invented for some spurious political purposes. It was supposed to be one of the few terrorist groups that was successfully countered and by Germany - quite contrary to the feeble efforts of the UK government in failing to counter that sort of stuff over years and years. How come that those German ones have suddenly reappeared just at the same time as those in Ireland are announced to be now resurrected as a serious threat and just before the referendum.

Yeah it'll now be at security level Donner and Blitzen. One can't wait for Teresa May's most serious cut glass tones talking about "the threat" in Parliament.

"They've been on the run" - oh do give me strength.

LOL, refering to an article in that trans-atlantic mouthpiece that the Spiegel is, is like quoting the Guardian on feminist issues... :rolleyes:

In case you haven't noticed NATO is bent on painting Russia as the new/old enemy in order to justify a push towards WWIII.

They will fail though as this time way too many people are seeing through these rather crude tactics.

The Baader-Meinhof Gang, the RAF, and the italian Brigate Rosse were all under the control of Gladio, they were useful idiots manipulated into scaring the sheeple just like the 'islamist' terrorists in recent years.