House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dances with sheeple

Bbc One - Now -Eu Debate

H! My name is Mindy. Do you think selling your country down the river is worth cheaper roaming charges?

Hi! My name is Bob. What's your favorite colour? Mine's blue so i'll be voting for the EU.

F**k me, are we North Korea ? :lol:

Sorry but we are ******ed if this lot votes.

Seriously it is game over.

The average age in the UK is 40.... Average age in that studio ..... 4 months 17 years? :lol:

Tiswas2REX_468x313_zpstmvhef8b.jpg

BBC EU DEBATE

Edited by XswampyX

I thought i would be watching the panel squirm under the informed onslaught from the Tech-savvy under 30's - ho-hum :(

There were a few good questions/observations but I am surprised that so many campaign soundbites have been accepted by the audience without any research.

There were a few good questions/observations but I am surprised that so many campaign soundbites have been accepted by the audience without any research.

Well that is the purpose of propaganda - repeat the same message until it is accepted verbatim.

They try to create an ambience with those bbc debates. Soft soap. Nothing to worry about, all Remain problems are minor ones, ooh Brexit shudder - vote IN.

The actual data discussed is portrayed as secondary and at any rate is often inaccurate or massaged.

Total manipulation.

Edited by billybong

Brexit side came across stronger in this one though, IMO, but yes there were a few (quite a few) in the audience that looked like they had been let out of the re-education camp for the evening. Phone charges and "Can I still go to the EZ if we leave" seemed to be spooking some of the "Remains" it seemed. Basically anything that lets f*uckwits spend less time looking into a phone gets my vote.

Edited by dances with sheeple

Missed it as I had better things to do such as sawing my own leg off without anaesthetic.

Did they mention the rain of blood, plague of boils and the death of all first born children that will afflict the UK if it votes for Brexit ?

Edited by stormymonday_2011

BBC picks the audience and the questions.

What a crock, these idiots don't veven want to own their own home, as long as they can holiday in the EU, and have cheap calls... Beggars belief.

BBC biased audience. Rigged.

IMO the people who had little spats across the floor were plants, to warm things up a bit, as was the attractive girl in the front with a red top on, who got asked first at the end if she had been "persuaded", of course she had been persuaded to "remain", you could see her fidgeting beforehand as she got ready to deliver her prepared lines. Basic but classic audience manipulation techniques IMO. (Am I serious here or at the wind-up, or undecided even?)

Missed it as I had better things to do such as sawing my own leg off without anaesthetic.

Did they mention the rain of blood, plague of boils and the death of all first born children that will afflict the UK if it votes for Brexit ?

No, but Salmond almost got on his favourite hobby horse of the SCOTTISH REFERENDUM, but they pulled him off and kicked him back to his chair.

BBC picks the audience and the questions.

What a crock, these idiots don't veven want to own their own home, as long as they can holiday in the EU, and have cheap calls... Beggars belief.

To be fair the guy from Glasgow who asked the question on house prices was trying to follow through but he lacked the assertiveness to compete with the gobshites on the panel and in the audience, the "Cuddly Alpha" guy at the front managed to dominate Liam Fox at one point, but his best line was about taking Mish Derbyshire to Europe with him, he obviously doesn`t give a f*uck about house prices. This generation have been bent over so far they can`t really fight back it seems, they don`t have the intellectual capacity to fight back if this audience is in any way representative?

To be fair the guy from Glasgow who asked the question on house prices was trying to follow through but he lacked the assertiveness to compete with the gobshites on the panel and in the audience, the "Cuddly Alpha" guy at the front managed to dominate Liam Fox at one point, but his best line was about taking Mish Derbyshire to Europe with him, he obviously doesn`t give a f*uck about house prices. This generation have been bent over so far they can`t really fight back it seems, they don`t have the intellectual capacity to fight back if this audience is in any way representative?

Quite.

If I was going to be on a show called "Is this your ar$e or your elbow" then I would know my ar$e from my elbow. These 'people' clearly didn't, but they went anyway.....?

To be fair when your in your very early twenties the idea of owning your own home is way down on the list of priorities, but wait until they've rented for 10 years, are wanting to settle down and suddenly the penny will droped that they are totally ******ed and should of voted out.

Why when Salmond comes up with things like " oil will bankroll an independent scotland and it will never go below $100 a barrel again" is he invited to talk about matters of independence? How big, or how many utterly unfounded 'predictions' can moronic politicians make before they are on the scrapheap?

Most the younger generation are too scared to say something 'controversial', so we get banal, pointless everyone is in agreement on any matter of importance.

Given the possible thought crime shite, maybe they are correct.

Most the younger generation are too scared to say something 'controversial', so we get banal, pointless everyone is in agreement on any matter of importance.

Given the possible thought crime shite, maybe they are correct.

Did you hear the gasps and wailing when Ms James said 'I'd rather my doctor spoke English"? She might as well have said "I don't want no n***ers laying their c**n hands on our white wimmin".

It's a hysteric pantomime.

Did you hear the gasps and wailing when Ms James said 'I'd rather my doctor spoke English"? She might as well have said "I don't want no n***ers laying their c**n hands on our white wimmin".

It's a hysteric pantomime.

I noticed that - couldn't believe the audience response. Is it that unacceptable/racist to hope for a doctor who speaks as good English as you do yourself?

I noticed that - couldn't believe the audience response. Is it that unacceptable/racist to hope for a doctor who speaks as good English as you do yourself?

I had two very bad experiences with a turkish doctor,who barley spoke a word of English (same doctor in two different hospitals,the last hospital told me they wanted shot of him and the only way they could do it was if enough complained i was then handed a complaints form ) ,to be fair though i think this is a UK made problem basically i think the NHS are offshoring this industry

I'm in my twenties and in my mind even if we Brexit.. the bankers still control the country, money supply, and asset prices.

Edited by Assume The Opposite