House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Smell the Fear

The Merry Christmas Thread

I won't be posting over the holiday period, so I just wanted to say:

To one and all - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

......and for God's sake do your bit for the HPC by spending as little as possible on the highstreet over the next few days.

Mods - how about pinning this so we can all wish each other Happy Christmas? :)

207-0773_IMG_400.jpg

The inverted Christmas tree - leading the way for the housing market in 2006!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Delicious Diwali, Excellent Eid-Al-Fittr, Magnificent Martyrdom of Guru Tegh Bahadur, and all the other end of year celebrations and festivals we all celebrate!

:)

I won't be posting over the holiday period, so I just wanted to say:

To one and all - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'm sure I'll probably pop up from time to time in order to feed my addiction, but this seems like a good moment to add my sentiments

Merry Christmas to all, and get ready for a fascinating 2006!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Delicious Diwali, Excellent Eid-Al-Fittr, Magnificent Martyrdom of Guru Tegh Bahadur, and all the other end of year celebrations and festivals we all celebrate!

It also time to consider those less fortunate than ourselves at the moment. For some this Christmas will be a desperate time, with many uncertainties ahead in the New Year.

Spare a Thought

Guest Bart of Darkness

I'd just like to add my best wishes for Christmas and the New Year to all those who've posted here over the past year (well it is the season of goodwill etc.)

Whatever happens in 2006, it won't be dull!

Xmas_humour.jpg

post-2284-1135252846_thumb.jpg

It also time to consider those less fortunate than ourselves at the moment. For some this Christmas will be a desperate time, with many uncertainties ahead in the New Year.

Spare a Thought

yes totally agree,spare a thought for your hapless landlord and donate a sachet of cup-a-soup to the sally ann for them when you see them next.

we aren't all heartless bastards on here you know!!

A Merry Christmas and Bullish New Year to all the "Doom and Gloomers" here at pessimism.com. Let's hope you don't all miss the boat in 2006, there has never been a better time to buy! ;);):lol::lol:

Merry Xmas to one and all

This link is for The Chuz coz I think he will like it :D others view at your own risk No Christmas for You

f*cking well funny :lol: It holds one of them "its funny because its true" moments for me, although i would of added on about how people think its ok to preach about caring for people at xmas and to think of the misfortunate at xmas. The rest of the year these 'unfortunates' (cause that what we call them) dont matter , infact these unfortunates are scum that need to just get a job or help themselves etc, but at xmas people like to blabber on about how we should care for them (only for a few days though then f*ck um)

Other than that cool video gave me a good laugh :)

Edited by theChuz

f*cking well funny :lol: It holds one of them "its funny because its true" moments for me, although i would of added on about how people think its ok to preach about caring for people at xmas and to think of the misfortunate at xmas. The rest of the year these 'unfortunates' (cause that what we call them) dont matter , infact these unfortunates are scum that need to just get a job or help themselves etc, but at xmas people like to blabber on about how we should care for them (only for a few days though then f*ck um)

Other than that cool video gave me a good laugh :)

It is true--probably the best "good laugh" for a long time. I watch it every time I feel depressed waiting for the HPC to get to the point that the BBC are reporting it! IN case you missed it:

http://www.devilducky.com/media/26599

Merry Christmas to all of you & please don't stuff the tree down the back of the garden for the landlord to deal with later!

Chuck it round the corner instead where the neighbours can drive it to the tip...... :D

Oh but that's what land 'lords' are for!

ANyway - Happy christmas and New Year to you all, especially TTRTR - without you this site would be no fun!

I won't be posting over the holiday period

me either. my folks aint heard of the interweb yet. blinkin' northern monkeys :lol:

so must say now happy chrimble to you all!!!!

special chrissy shout outs to:-

me glasto mates, no muggy, 2 bit (congrats again u 2) and doogie ;)

me gang over at global - Giraffe Cat and consa

all the guys and girls from the meet - la la land, charlie the tramp, nevajism, Fancypants, Nijo, BoredTrainBuilder, Paradox, Webmaster, underpressuretobuy, Gavin ......

catch22 (only if u promise to play nice with shaker)

slater14 (if u ever look back in - u know i'm still waiting for ya honey!)

gone west. (u hansome devil you)

teddyboy - just coz ure posts are soooo scouse - love em :)

riser - coz i always have to find one of ure posts to see how me golds doin' ....

and of course me main boys

fred and shaker :wub:

did i miss anyone? - oh yeah chuzzer *cuff*

hopefully will see less of you all in the new year. i gotta cut the hpc cord and get a life/avoid a sacking!!

not sure i'll manage but i got the next 10 days cold turkey to have a go!!!!

and to every other HPC'er - Merry Christmas.

ya bunch o' crazy loons!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Isa9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (KJV)

peace to all, and best wishes

Isa9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (KJV)

What are you on about homeless, xmas is about presents and looking down on people who buy you sh*t.

and as for you dunroamin last on the list and i get whacked ..well.. :lol:

happy whatever mofo's

Edited by theChuz

Christmas is coming, the goose is fat, I don't often send a card to an ugly tw@t, but posting is cheap and times are are hard, so here's your f'ing christmas card :P

Happy Christmas to all at HPC, and may 2006 be a good one :D

Edited by beerhunter

Ooh, I love Isaiah, and the KJV. What a Christmas treat.

Just so as to not to exclude the secularists, here's a treat for you from our very own CD...

"Hallo," growled Time to Raise the RentsScrooge, in his accustomed voice, as near as he could feign it. "What do you mean by coming here at this time of day?"

"I'm very sorry, sir," said Bob. "I am behind my time."

"You are?" repeated Scrooge. "Yes. I think you are. Step this way, if you please."

"It's only once a year, sir," pleaded Bob, appearing from the Tank. "It shall not be repeated. I was making rather merry yesterday, sir."

"Now, I'll tell you what, my friend," said Scrooge, "I am not going to stand this sort of thing any longer. And therefore," he continued, leaping from his stool, and giving Bob such a dig in the waistcoat that he staggered back into the Tank again; "and therefore I am about to raise your salary."

Bob trembled, and got a little nearer to the ruler. He had a momentary idea of knocking Scrooge down with it, holding him, and calling to the people in the court for help and a strait-waistcoat.

"A merry Christmas, Bob," said Scrooge, with an earnestness that could not be mistaken, as he clapped him on the back. "A merrier Christmas, Bob, my good fellow, than I have given you for many a year. I'll raise your rentssalary, and endeavour to assist your struggling family, and we will discuss your affairs this very afternoon, over a Christmas bowl of smoking bishop, Bob. Make up the fires, and buy another coal-scuttle before you dot another i, Bob Cratchit!"

Scrooge was better than his word. He did it all, and infinitely more; and to Tiny Tim, who did not die, he was a second father. He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man, as the good old city knew, or any other good old city, town, or borough, in the good old world. Some people laughed to see the alteration in him, but he let them laugh, and little heeded them; for he was wise enough to know that nothing ever happened on this globe, for good, at which some people did not have their fill of laughter in the outset; and knowing that such as these would be blind anyway, he thought it quite as well that they should wrinkle up their eyes in grins, as have the malady in less attractive forms. His own heart laughed: and that was quite enough for him.

He had no further intercourse with Spirits, but lived upon the Total Abstinence Principle, ever afterwards; and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!

God bless you this Christmas, every one!

Ooh, I love Isaiah, and the KJV. What a Christmas treat.

Just so as to not to exclude the secularists, here's a treat for you from our very own CD...

God bless you this Christmas, every one!

Tiny tim was a whinney little sh*t who needed to learn to stand on his own two feet.