House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drummer

Juice Plus

Has anybody any experience in this, either they are sellers or been sold to about this?

Interested in hearing your views

Don't worry, I'm not here to sell you anything!

I thought this was going to be about Tennents lager. It's my energy drink of choice.

Google says "vitamin" tablets..?!

If you are worried about being malnourished real vegetables are probably a better idea.

Is it not the same model that you see with over priced health supplements, beauty creams and kitchen utensils etc?

I think the idea is the company supplies a pack with info, marketing ideas and logos etc..

You have "parties" that you advertise to your mates on social media in the hope you can flog them a load of crap.

You buy said crap from the original supplier and add your cut.

I don't think it is a pyramid scheme as such.. but there are probably financial rewards for introducing new people to the program and getting them to flog crap to their mates too.

Give a wide berth

It's classic MLM - I've known people who got swooped up in the "sell to everyone you'll know and you'll soon be a millionaire". These MLM scheme are always the same - e.g. you'll get rich if you're there on the ground floor. That ship sailed years ago.

The actual product is also complete crap. And there's a reasonable amount of info (once you start digging) to show that it causes Anaphylaxis ... In fact I have personal experience of this and a 6hr stint in hospital with some whopping big injections to bring my head back to the correct size. Note, never ever having had Anaphalxis before.

Steer well clear. If you want good vitamins take a look at the Natural Dispensary http://naturaldispensary.co.uk - this is all the top UK brands, none of the Holland & Barratt crap with fillers to pack it out.

Take a look, and if you want a discount I know a fried who has a 10 or 20% of code. But research first.