House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Insane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602917/Sharon-Osbourne-slammed-branding-parents-missing-Madeleine-McCann-insane-leaving-daughter-alone.html

Sharon Osbourne slammed after branding the parents of missing Madeleine McCann 'insane' for leaving daughter alone
Sharon Osbourne criticised parents who would leave young children alone
She made a reference to Kate and Gerry McCann and called them 'insane'

Ha ha ha! Sharon Osbourne? What does TIm Peake make of it? :blink:

Twitter behind Shazza.

God knows why papers stalk twitter users and pass it off as a story, but its quite instructive when they routinely cherry pick a half dozen tweets, pass that off as 'twitter outraged' when the other 99% of tweets express the opposite verdict. Shows just how scummy and lying the MSM is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602917/Sharon-Osbourne-slammed-branding-parents-missing-Madeleine-McCann-insane-leaving-daughter-alone.html

Sharon Osbourne slammed after branding the parents of missing Madeleine McCann 'insane' for leaving daughter alone

Sharon Osbourne criticised parents who would leave young children alone

She made a reference to Kate and Gerry McCann and called them 'insane'

of course it's ok to shoot up in front of them, just don't leave them unattended.

Leaving young children unattended is perfectly safe - as long as you remember to leave them several loaded handguns with which to defend themselves...

XYY

She's said something eminently sensible so why are you two making a personal attack?

She doesn't strike me as the most sensible woman in the Universe. :huh:

She doesn't strike me as the most sensible woman in the Universe. :huh:

Totally grounded and down to earth IMO.

Took management of Ozzy off her tough operator Dad and made him (and her) fantastically successful.

He's the talent but she's the brains.

Totally grounded and down to earth IMO.

Took management of Ozzy off her tough operator Dad and made him (and her) fantastically successful.

He's the talent but she's the brains.

That's actually a good point Frank, and she doesn't seem mad. Just annoying, and on every cable channel.

That's actually a good point Frank, and she doesn't seem mad. Just annoying, and on every cable channel.

Now I do agree with that!

Guest eight

Well let's be fair to the McCanns - it wasn't just them leaving their children unattended.

From Rachel Oldfield's statement to Leicestershire Police.

1578 'So you tried to consciously go every twenty minutes or so''

Reply 'Yeah, I mean there could have been'.

1578 'But there may have been some, some sort of overlap on the times''
Reply 'Yeah, mmm yeah'.

1578 'To try and fit in with the serving''
Reply 'Yeah the food and yes, mmm yeah'.

1578 'Okay, and when you went to check on Grace, what sort of checks would you conduct''
Reply 'Erm well we'd go into the room, which ordinarily we wouldn't do to be honest, erm but she seemed to have diarrhoea and kind of, I mean she'd settled quite well actually cos she'd been tired every evening, erm but every morning when she woke up, she had diarrhoea and it had gone right through her grow bag and so there's all of this sort of horrendous smell, so in the evenings when we were checking, we'd go into the room just to see if you know, there was any sort of smell yet, erm and just to make sure she was alright, to make sure she hadn't been sick, partly I think cos Matt had been sick, just wanted to make sure that she hadn't been, in case it was some sort of bug'.

Russell O'Brien's statement -

Got to my flat five ‘D’, erm, and as we, you know, got sort of quite close I could hear Evie murmuring, so she was, she was obviously awake. So I went into five ‘D’, erm, I actually went to the toilet first. Erm, and then Matt broke off at this point and he went over to his flat five ‘B’. And I was just, just in the process really, after having a wee, of checking, erm, of checking Evie and had, you know, had established that she’d, erm, that she’d been, that she’d actually been sick in the cot. Erm, I, you know, Matt returned, so this was only really a matter of a couple of minutes or so later, and, you know, he asked if everything was alright and I said, you know, ‘Well Evie’s obviously awake and I think she’s been sick’.

So he offered to help and stay if I needed it and I said ‘No, you go back, just let Jane know that Evie’s awake and she’s been sick and’, you know, ‘and whether she’d come back after she’s finished her dinner’. Erm, so Matt then went away and, to the best of my knowledge, he then went round the back of the building and did a check of Kate and Gerry’s room via the patio door, before returning to the table. Erm, within the flat, erm, you know, I got Evie out and she had some sick on her, on her, on her clothes and on her face, so I actually turned on the sort of shower taps and I got her out of her, erm, out of her kind of nightie that she was in, gave her a quick wash, erm, and then, at some stage, either then or later on, I also stripped the, stripped the cot, I think I must have done it at the time because I think that actually had more sick on it than anything and I just rinsed that off in the bath.

Please bear in mind that both these individuals are doctors.

Well let's be fair to the McCanns - it wasn't just them leaving their children unattended.

The 'Tapas 9'?

Only thing Sharon O could be slammed for is not saying that they were all all out of order leaving their children unaccompanied.

Isn't she about to go back on one of those Simon Cowell shows? Last week there was her in the papers about her hubby allegedly cheating on her. This week it is the McCanns. Next week?

No such thing as bad PR in the media.

If it was a fat guy and after he got put in he came out as a hot guy - would anyone even blink ?

The advert says to me the burd preferred an Asian looking bloke to a black bloke.

I really don't see the outrage.

What if it had been a white bloke that was put in ? Again - I doubt even a blink.