House Price Crash Forum
cashinmattress

State Of Affairs In London Rental

What the hell is going on with that blue titled room? What kind of a lunatic does that?

Gold tiles, possibly ...

Edited by Errol

It'll get interesting when more of these places try and get sold on to either the cash buyer or owner occupier market.

cashinmattress thank you forever for telling me about that site. the flats actually made me laugh out loud - i think the tiles can only be explained by drugs - and who is that poor man in the corner? Blair Witch indeed. And the stoke newington stuff is great, never understood what the fuss was about, that place has such narrow pavements on the busy main road that runs down the middle of it and the prams are as big as tanks - you take your life in your hands every time you go there. As I have been asking myself increasingly about London in general for a while now, what, exactly, is so good about it?

Of which, looked around site a bit and - off topic warning - found this fantastic piece about boris johnson, with a far superior limerick to bozza's own. oh joy.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/what-boris-johnsons-crappy-limerick-about-the-turkish-president-tells-us-about-power-and-satire-in-britain

cashinmattress thank you forever for telling me about that site. the flats actually made me laugh out loud - i think the tiles can only be explained by drugs - and who is that poor man in the corner? Blair Witch indeed. And the stoke newington stuff is great, never understood what the fuss was about, that place has such narrow pavements on the busy main road that runs down the middle of it and the prams are as big as tanks - you take your life in your hands every time you go there. As I have been asking myself increasingly about London in general for a while now, what, exactly, is so good about it?

Of which, looked around site a bit and - off topic warning - found this fantastic piece about boris johnson, with a far superior limerick to bozza's own. oh joy.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/what-boris-johnsons-crappy-limerick-about-the-turkish-president-tells-us-about-power-and-satire-in-britain

The toilet shower sink combo is a real winner.

The shower curtain will properly conceal the stink when you unload a jalfrezi eaten in the tiled curry house basement flat.

And all the couches... perfect for a swingers jamboree.

I love the comments on the youtube darlston video.haha

Surely Vile rather than Vibe is the proper description of Dalston.

And here is an example of what makes this part of Hackney so special

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-hurls-pensioners-zimmer-frame-off-london-bus-after-foul-antimuslim-rant-a3093501.html

Edited by stormymonday_2011

I wouldn't set foot in something like that but I'd certainly buy two or three. Just rent em out, innit.

Never, ever stop flogging this horse. It creases me up every time :-)

The tiled room, this is gone from illogical to absurd. Something out of a Dali'+ Italian futurists LSD induced nightmare. To "live the dream in London?"