House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

The City Where You Will Never Find A Home

It's also a gorgeous location, on a big archipelago. One of (at least) three cities dubbed "Venice of the North". Perhaps the least accurate (it's more hilly than the other two or Venice itself) but the most beautiful.

That's the historic centre. I know *** all about the suburbs, where people live - though the water no doubt does something for some of the suburban areas too.

It's also a gorgeous location, on a big archipelago. One of (at least) three cities dubbed "Venice of the North". Perhaps the least accurate (it's more hilly than the other two or Venice itself) but the most beautiful.

That's the historic centre. I know *** all about the suburbs, where people live - though the water no doubt does something for some of the suburban areas too.

Forbrydelsen?

It amazes me that these articles on the BBC always are written with a feel good factor

Almost as if this situation is somehow 'cool'

This is our future

Why does it surprise you? It's the BBC, championing diversity and enrichment at any cost.

Who wants to live in a city where few own a home?......who wants to live in a place where few feel they are free?....who wants to live in a place where the population feel they are slaves to another?....

Swedish friend's son and his wife have moved (in Stockholm) 3 times in the past 5 years or so, nice family houses.

Each time they have done the house up and sold at a profit.

He is also a banker.

I knew you'd all like to hear that.

He and a couple of friends did the same with one or two flats some years ago, before he had a Mrs and kids.

It amazes me that these articles on the BBC always are written with a feel good factor

This is our future

Cultural Marxism brought to you courtesy of the left wing elite at the BBC

Swedish friend's son and his wife have moved (in Stockholm) 3 times in the past 5 years or so, nice family houses.

He is also a banker.

He and a couple of friends did the same with one or two flats some years ago, before he had a Mrs and kids.

3 times in 5 years, flipping for more HPI mad-gainz ? Did they set out to flip them on for profits?

It seems like the way to 'get rich'. Ever more HPI. Can't get enough profits.

Some say the mad-gainz are on the table, until they're not. Others I know of, in UK, have done something similar, and just stretched to the big nice house at huge price.

Stockholm 1945.

9ARUGCBG.jpg

Edited by Venger

He is also a banker.

Which was nice

I saw this image with the words '570 sq ft of all mine" staring back at me from the lloyds tsb yesterday.

570sq_ft_d_1x.jpg

In no other time over the last 100 years would 570sq ft be something to brag about. The ad was in rural cambridgeshire, not inner London.

The poor sod cant even afford a bookcase and chair to fill his dingy cell with. Expectations and aspirations have been well and truly lowered.

This is our future

Im always reminded of this image.

fascism-stormtroopers.jpg

Marketing is everything. Apple is perhaps one of the most typical 'evil big corporations' in history. Cut-throat with suppliers, awful privacy policies, suicides in their slave shops, and yet the 'humanitarian' trendies love it.

Cover the stormtroopers in gay pride flags and benedict cumbersausage would be inviting them over for tea.

In no other time over the last 100 years would 570sq ft be something to brag about. The ad was in rural cambridgeshire, not inner London.

Sorry, that's quite usual in desirable cottages around here. Family homes for the more fortunate among the pre-high-rise working class.