House Price Crash Forum

Policitians Unite Behind Remain

GreenDevil

Nice to see Osborne and Balls-up campaigning together on the same platform. Politically, you really couldn't put a cigarette paper between them. The continuity of crap in plain sight, as it were.

They need to get a group photo of them all for posterity. Just so in 10 years we can billboard it, these are the c,,,s that ruined our country.

Nice to see Osborne and Balls-up campaigning together on the same platform. Politically, you really couldn't put a cigarette paper between them. The continuity of crap in plain sight, as it were.

That's the reality of the current UK political system - and has been for decades now.

For me the absolutely key issue is democracy, up until recently you could have argued that such concerns were scaremongering or some kind of conspiracy theory, but having seen exactly what has happened in Greece - I think it is shameful truly shameful - we should be ashamed to be part of it, but also we should get the hell out before something similar happens to us.

Politicians, both UK and european have a massive vested interest in staying in, it is their pension/alternative career so you can't expact an unbiassed opinion. In fact you could argue that any MP prepared to vote out has to be a bit strange - that is like turkeys voting for xmas. Thats why there is so much misinformation being floating around, they don't want to have the real discussion.

I've met the people. Most of them are idiots

Would these be the same idiots that created the Euro? Or would it be the one's that wanted us to join it? Or perhaps it was the idiots who crashed the global economy in 2008? Or then again it could be the idiots who destabilized the middle east and created milions of refugees and at least two islamic terrorist organisations that want to kill us?

The track record of the great and good is hardly one of towering intellectual superiority. So is it idiocy to imagine that what they are telling us now is no more valid or smart?

Ask yourself a question- if you met a guy who believed in both austerity and unlimited immigration would you consider that man an idiot? This is a guy who argues all the time that there is not enough to go around for the people who are already here- yet also argues the case for allowing an unknown number of other people to come here in the future! What's he using to measure his fabled 'economic plan' -a crystal ball?

Can you guess who I have in mind? Yes- it's George Osborne- a man who belives that you can shrink the state while increasing the population who will be making use of it's services by an undefined number into the indefinite future.

There is a failure of logic here- but it's not on the Brexit side of the argument.

Edited by wonderpup

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if posted elsewhere

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-referendum-george-osborne-ed-balls-vince-cable-unite-against-brexit-1560307

Seems like most of the elite scumbag polticians are rallying behind remain.

Looks like they certainly 'are all in it together'.

Updated list

A real whose who

Gordon,

George,

Vince,

Dave,

Tony,

Ed,

John major

Michael heseltine,

Ed miliband,

David M,

Jezza,

Farron,

A few more additions to the celebrity list..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36486016

The irony of the man who gave Scotland devolution which led to the rise of the SNP claiming Brexit will be at fault for splitting up the UK.

Personally i think its past time England became free off the shackles of Wales and Scotland.

I suspect independence referenda are going to be around for some time. SNP want another and I can't see either side settling unless there is a significant majority. I don't even know whether 10% majority is enough; that's a figure I read somewhere?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36486016

The irony of the man who gave Scotland devolution which led to the rise of the SNP claiming Brexit will be at fault for splitting up the UK.

Personally i think its past time England became free off the shackles of Wales and Scotland.

Blair is not somebody, people listen to anymore....he is a stage actor....the news channels are wasting their equipment recording him belching out words ...nobody is listening ....everyone should vote the way they felt six months ago ...nobody can predict the future (includes the prophet Cameron)...but many can build the future ..that is why Brexit will work.... :rolleyes: