House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does It Get Any Better Than...

Pub beer garden, sunny afternoon, quiet music, wafts of chips frying, summer dresses...

I've been in the garden all day. I'm now sunburned and knackered. However, I do have a home made curry and a couple of decent beers to look forward to.

Beats a sunny day spent gazing longingly out of the window in the office by some considerable margin. I used to get depressed around midsummer's day as I realised I'd burned another year of my life sitting at a desk. Here's hoping it lasts.

May is the best month of the year.....so much to look forward to, wonderful shades of green, nine chicks born yesterday in blue tit camera bird box.....plants germinating, vegetables to plant, longer days.....music and food festivals, pub gardens, dog walking....bright skies and warmer weather.....

I've been counting bees. I think some went by twice and got double counted. They are hard to tell apart.

I've been counting bees. I think some went by twice and got double counted. They are hard to tell apart.

I find that a tiny dab of Tipp-Ex solves the double-counting problem.

Yes, another one living the good life.

Went to a country house by motorbike,parked for free and walked around for free too (don't know where I`m going with this !)

Went home....planted broad beans (late ?)

Sat in garden. Looked at bike.

Cherry blossom still blooming.

Been dossing for nigh on 3 years now, did a couple of hours on my new guitar, looked like the wild man of Borneo so i got round to shaving my head, shaved my face, emptied the bins, fitted a Garmin Edge to the bike, smoked roll ups in the sun, got 6 beers from the off licence, went for a 1.5 mile power walk, got back and drank 4 so far...........

Pub beer garden, sunny afternoon, quiet music, wafts of chips frying, summer dresses...

How about, great walk across Dartmoor to get to the best pub in the area for both beer and food?

(Saturday, just over a week ago. Alas, boring day today).

One of my riding mates said the other day 'the sun shinning we are grown men playing in the woods with push bikes and in the next 30 minutes we will be in the beer garden drinking ale, it doesn't get much better than this'

Been dossing for nigh on 3 years now, did a couple of hours on my new guitar, looked like the wild man of Borneo so i got round to shaving my head, shaved my face, emptied the bins, fitted a Garmin Edge to the bike, smoked roll ups in the sun, got 6 beers from the off licence, went for a 1.5 mile power walk, got back and drank 4 so far...........

That shaving bit was going a bit far I thought!

Getting a blow job whilst watching Match Of The Day is quite good.

Prefer not to look at toned, athletic young men running around while receiving pleasure, but each to their own!

Blagging it with an economy ticket in the BA Heathrow T5 first class lounge as a guest of Gold card holder and struggling to decide which champagne will go best with post-prandial scones and clotted cream while enjoying a soothing massage.