House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stuckin2up2down

Feeback From Viewings

Why do EA insist on wanting to speak to you in person for 5 mins after each viewing to give ( you the vendor) feedback?

The people know if they want to buy it and all this EA speak is boring. I don't care who the person is or what their siltation is until they have made an offer.

Then you get feedback that is just their opinions and nothing you can do to change those.

Can be useful sometimes. I was amazed at how many people regard parking as a high priority when I was selling a house where you could only park on a nearby road. The feedback was always they loved the house but were put off by the lack of parking space.

Looking for an angle to knock down the price ?

It seems to me the EA`s game now is price high to secure the instruction to sell then manage expectations down ..i`m just guessing have not been in contact with a EA for over a decade

Looking for an angle to knock down the price ?

It seems to me the EA`s game now is price high to secure the instruction to sell then manage expectations down ..i`m just guessing have not been in contact with a EA for over a decade

Possibly, I have instructed the agent with the highest price but not because of that. If someone offered 10% off that I'd accept.

If someone doesn't like a property they make excuses imo. Wish the agents would just say not for them and via email.

It's to try to convince you that they are earning their hefty fee. You could probably tell them you don't want feedback, I'm sure it gets boring having to ring up after every viewing with the same inane tripe.

If it bothers you that much just go with purplebricks and do your own viewings (pretty sure you can).