spyguy

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Wierdly,

The last 18 months has seen a rush of Spaniards to the UK.

Combination of a still flat lining Spanish economy and that they've only just sussed out what a free money pool UK tax creditss and housing benefit are.

A recent chat to Catalan relatives confirm this - Improve your English and get your rent paid.

Edited by spyguy

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

In my lifetime I went from sounding like a lefty anti fascist, who also went on marches, too a right wing Nigel Farage loving white indigenous British purist.

The thing is I remember the day as a 11 year old thinking how dumb racism was, and have never changed my views and ideals since. The immigration crisis we have today, and it is a crisis, is watering down a culture for all it's faults that I love. Every time I hear people use the words economy and immigration and good for, I spit blood, there is more to life than just money.

Without naming places in the world, can you imagine the outcry if yet again, because we have done it before in history, just walked into a country/culture and diluted it closer to our own.

We have an open border policy to 400 million people. We are continually told this is fantastic and they are all University qualified and hard working and willing to come here and do any job that we need them to.

So why oh why oh why oh ******ing why do we appear to hand out visas to hoards of people from the likes of India/Pakistan/North Africa/Central Africa etc..

Nothing against the individuals from these places - but do we really need to give a visa to someone from Mali ? Is there really not one person in the 400 million across Europe who could come here and do the same job and not even have to jump through a single red tape hoop ?

The whole thing is a farce.

I - like yourself I imagine - find myself getting more and more annoyed by this. Walking down the street hearing folk with various accents and getting pissed off at how many are here. And this is from someone who has lived and worked abroad themselves numerous times and clearly doesn't have a problem IN GENERAL with the principle !!

However the successive Governments of the UK have really driven many of us to a point where we have really had enough. I think they may get a big shock come to BREXIT vote. I ******ing hope so.

HOLA4411

Its not the open border with 400m In the EU thats killing us.

Its the stupid fkcing non-contributory needs based welfare system thats fcking the UK over.

Having a binch of never-employable 3rd worlders coming in and signing on is not helping either.

The UK needs a points base immigration system and someform of bond.

HOLA4412

Its the stupid fkcing non-contributory needs based welfare system thats fcking the UK over.

Having a binch of never-employable 3rd worlders coming in and signing on is not helping either.

Years ago to be eligible for a council property for example was based on a points based system taking into account, how long you worked and lived in an area, what you had contributed to that area both in work and taxes......then it suddenly changed to need rather than contribution....this needs to be looked at again. ;)

HOLA4413

Years ago to be eligible for a council property for example was based on a points based system taking into account, how long you worked and lived in an area, what you had contributed to that area both in work and taxes......then it suddenly changed to need rather than contribution....this needs to be looked at again. ;)

I grew up near out villages council estate - for want a better name. It was just a handful of houses -about 30.

From when I was a kid, in the 80s, to now, the occupants have changed from local low-paid workers to non-locals who dont work.

HOLA4414

What a load of nonsense!

Have you any idea what disastrous consequences this would have on the all important GDP figures?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

How many more car washers, waiters, fruit pickers does the UK need?

Never forget the thick Pakistani woman and her unskilled waiter husband and two kids now living in Tower Hamlets in the channel 4 program about council housing, who were offered housing close to the value of £470,000 at the time. She turned it down initially because it never had private parking for the car they did not even own. The council women showing them the place basically grabbed her to one side and basically said she had better stop f***ing about and told her she had minutes to change her mind or there were another two couples outside willing to take it.

Closest in my life that a TV has nearly gone through a window,

Well this is my point - how do these people get visas ? I really don't get it.

HOLA4422

What a load of nonsense!

Have you any idea what disastrous consequences this would have on the all important GDP figures?

What is GDP growth, 0.5%? With a free open door policy, perhaps if they shut it, it would go to 4% as the chavs might decide its worth working for a wage that can afford the housing (which will drop in cost) and the living costs, rather than that 10 to room bedsit the EEs enjoy?

Out vote is the last chance saloon for the UK, when people come to vote they will realise it, and the establishment will get a surpise and we will get our HPC.

Edited by GreenDevil

HOLA4423

Was abroad last week, when we came back to Heathrow, the guy in security didn't speak English and the number of foreign born was even more noticeable, if that's possible.

I hope this is a shark jumping moment for the EU referendum. The day Vote Leave enters orbit.

Edited by pl1

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

So the question really is: If these figures are as bad as they should be (twice the official limit is probably a conservative estimate)... then what will be the 'big news' story to knock the immigration stats off all the front pages?

I note the NI terror threat was raised to the second highest level... It was well known in the past that some of the Irish semtext monkeys were being instructed from our side (still, that taught Lord Mountbatten to do as he was told eh?)

My point being - these figures could put an end to the IN side... it's going to have to be something big to drown it out

Can't be islamic terrorist either (as that strengthens the OUT side's argument)

I suppose HRH popping her clogs would do the trick...