House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

workingpoor

Mass Stabbing Attack At Massachucetts Mall

There seems to be rather alot of these random mass stabbing attacks happening lately.

TAUNTON (CBS) An off-duty officer shot and killed a suspect who allegedly stabbed two people at a shopping mall and two others at a home in Taunton Tuesday night.

Officers responded to the Silver City Galleria shopping mall just before 7:00 p.m. after the suspect crashed into the front a Macys store.

Police say two people were stabbed at the mall after the black Honda Accord crashed through the doors of the store. Two other victims were stabbed at a home on Myricks Street.

The four victims were transported to the hospital with injuries that police say may be life-threatening.

One of the victims was a pregnant woman, a witness told WBZ.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/05/10/taunton-police-silver-city-galleria-shooting/

Mad person does something mad - move along, nothing to see

yeah, one crazy guy in a population of 400 million. statistically unremarkable. move along.

Has there been a lot of them? If so, it looks like my news filters are working better than I thought. Unfortunate incident, of course - but 4 people is hardly a mass stabbing and the US is a blooming big place.

No reflection on the OP, but I do wonder if the HPC collective tends to see only the bad in the world sometimes.

Has there been a lot of them? If so, it looks like my news filters are working better than I thought. Unfortunate incident, of course - but 4 people is hardly a mass stabbing and the US is a blooming big place.

No reflection on the OP, but I do wonder if the HPC collective tends to see only the bad in the world sometimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_causes_of_death_by_rate

Guest eight

:o You don't say!