House Price Crash Forum

Post-Btl, How Banks Are Trying To Keep Lending Expanding

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

A ponzi needs to keep expanding to give returns to the members.....coincidence ?

Sooooooooooooooo right!!!

You've hit the proverbial nail on the head Con!

The whole "housing market" is - and has been - the Greatest EVER Ponzi Pyramid GIGANTIC FRAUD of ALL TIME --- Powered by PREDATORY LIAR LOANS... :rolleyes:

HOLA445

Banks are in competition, so they will compete for more business by lowering lending standards.

I doubt any baks will stand by and say you know what we will scale back the mortgage lending department and write down the value of our loan books.

Hey, I've got a great idea- let's take a bunch of these mortgages issued with looser lending criteria; we can bundle them up, and then create a number of tranches, with the D tranches receiving the highest interest rates but taking the defaults first, and then on through C, B, A and A+, with the senior tranches on the lowest interest rate getting hit last - we can then sell the top tranche as triple A.

What could possibly go wrong?

HOLA446

ha ha ha ha ha ....oh what a laugh. One of our correspondents says banks have to lend money to exist. Er yes, but the money they are lending is ours, yours and mine, with no collateral to back it up. So when it all goes wrong, and it will, the banks will close or give out dribs and drabs because they cannot possibly cover all the loans of our money they give out under the corrupt and cankered fractional reserve banking system.