House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

Burn A £50 Note In Front Of A Beggar.... Great Fun!

Leroy Lita (footballer and general scumbag) used to make a point of lighting his cigars with fifty pound notes.

Though given how his career has nosedived he's probably using fivers these days.

Having gritted my teeth and clicked on a Mirror link it turns out that the claim is not even that it happened when Cameron was a member but that it happens now.

I'm sure I've heard of this claim in relation to the Bullington club before in which case it's not news.

I am curious why the right wing seem to have a fascination around sex acts with meat products. First Cameron (if not him, at the very least his accusers), and now Katie Hopkins.

Having gritted my teeth and clicked on a Mirror link it turns out that the claim is not even that it happened when Cameron was a member but that it happens now.

if true, that's really quite cruel.

what they should be doing is going to aldi's and getting them £50 worth of food+ clothes.

you'll soon weed out the beggars who get arsey and want the money for skag and special brew.

call it a litmus test if you like.

I'm sure I've heard of this claim in relation to the Bullington club before in which case it's not news.

I am curious why the right wing seem to have a fascination around sex acts with meat products. First Cameron (if not him, at the very least his accusers), and now Katie Hopkins.

Cameron put his **** in Hopkins mouth?

Eurgh. Thats worse then the pig.

Is it really any worse than walking into a shop in-front of a beggar and buying £50 worth of crap? People seem to do that all the time round here...

How about just burn the beggar. Call it renewable energy/recycling.

I'm on this.

Towns are filling up with dross.

I lit a cigar once with a $5 note in Romania before the Berlin Wall came down (Communist days). To hack off some arseache who badgering me to swop some dollars up for Romanian Ley and I didn't want any.

Naff all you could buy back then with the local stuff.

Even the local beer was cloudy. Had to but cans of Tennants over the hotel reception with $...

How about just burn the beggar. Call it renewable energy/recycling.

I'd call that murder myself - but hey, I'm not Columbo or Inspector Morse...!

XYY

I lit a cigar once with a $5 note in Romania before the Berlin Wall came down (Communist days). To hack off some arseache who badgering me to swop some dollars up for Romanian Ley and I didn't want any.

Naff all you could buy back then with the local stuff.

Even the local beer was cloudy. Had to but cans of Tennants over the hotel reception with $...

You sir are a scoundrel of the highest order.

Shame on you.

XYY

I'd call that murder myself - but hey, I'm not Columbo or Inspector Morse...!

XYY

Inspector XYY calls? :blink: With English subtitles?

Inspector XYY calls? :blink: With English subtitles?

Why-aye Pinny.

With narration by Robson Green, and Ant and Dec playing leading roles - J B Priestley will be rolling in his grave..!

;)

XYY