House Price Crash Forum

Fitted T - Shirt Recommendations.

HOLA441
HOLA442

Just buy regular t-shirts and take them in a lttle. Shouldn't take 5 minutes on the sewing machine. An overlocker would be a bit quicker and give a nicer finish mind, but they are a bit pricier.

Quite right.....easy to do with jeans/trousers also, make a flared wide leg pair into a skinny pair.......pick up a quality pair for a few pounds from charity shop, check they fit nicely on bum....easy peasy.

HOLA443

Good. I was concerned.

The material is not 'thick' like fotl but it is well made and the stitching is excellent.

We obviously need some pics now.

Are they thin almost see through thickness then? Most shop bought t-shirts are very thin material these days.

HOLA444

Are they quite fitted, as per the OP's brief?

The reviews for those Charles Wilson ones seem to imply they are quite boxy/loose/square...

Otherwise they look to be excellent value.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Are they quite fitted, as per the OP's brief?

The reviews for those Charles Wilson ones seem to imply they are quite boxy/loose/square...

Otherwise they look to be excellent value.

They do fit as per brief! Nice cut that flatters without saying 'look at me' like all the young guns out there.

Are they thin almost see through thickness then? Most shop bought t-shirts are very thin material these days.

They are thin shirts with are tight weave so not opaque at all (can't vouch for white though as mine are black/navy). Scream quality.

HOLA448
HOLA449
  • 2 months later...
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I've finally found some T-Shirts in H&M that fit my skinny frame, so I bought 5 of em.

Still looking for skinny person casual shirts.

Skinny people like me probably suit wearing smart-casual suit trousers and shirts outside of formal occasions but I can't bring myself to look that pretentious. Would probably help me pull, though.

Archived