House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Leicester And The Bbc.....trust Me, It's Related

Was watching BBC new last night about Leicester winning the league.

Somehow they managed to get from football to state multi-cultural ism is great propaganda to....wait for it....some gambler who'd put £5 on his team to win the league, meaning he'd make £25K...guess what he said he was going to do with the money.....

The BBC are a disgrace.

If I am not mistake, and I might be, this could be the same bloke

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35520842

"

What would he do with the money?

Clearing debts and funding a good wedding are top of the list if his bet comes in.

"I'm engaged to my fiancee Kerry and it would be lovely to have a deposit on a house. I've only ever rented," he said."

Errrr...not actually buy a house then.

Was talking to a friend at the weekend about starting a petition to get high-ups in whatever capacity at publicly-funded institutions - BoE, BBC - to have the same obligations to disclose their interests as politicians have. I mean, I think we know but it would be great to really know, wouldn't it? To get them to have to admit it.

Heartbreaking about Leicester bet-winner, nooooo, don't do it. How will he feel as he watches his once-in-a-lifetime windfall slowly evaporate? Poor bloke. I know, I know, but still, poor thing.

The message is clear, for a working man, he ONLY way to buy a house now is through a very unlikely windfall PLUS finance.

Multicultural alright, until it comes to match day, then you'll count the number of non-white faces in the stands on one hand.

Only Arsenal come close to a 'diverse' crowd in the PL.

Before the Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspurs match the commentators (mostly ex football players) were going on and on and on about what the Leicester City players would be doing during that match. Not sufficient to just be watching/listening to the match but according to the bbc they would mostly be gathering in their plush and gated houses complete with security guards.

Indeed the bbc is a total disgrace.

Edited by billybong

Let's hope he hasn't got 5000:1 odds for paying off the mortgage.

Quite.

This is one mag cluster f**k up tory hell nightmare we are living through.

Still....all good things come to an end...and some bad ones too

ChnLOrHXIAAVSbv.jpg