House Price Crash Forum

Lies Lies Lies

HOLA441

Countrywide lowest number of house sales for 30 years

Interest rates rising across the world

Sipps cancelled

If you took on board the above any sane person would accept that the UK property market is well and truly f**ked.

But oh no not here in blighty, if an alien landed tomorrow and read the papers they would probably conclude that now is a great time to invest in a string of BTL's.

I've had enough, just returned from the pub 5 pints for the better and think its time to head back.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Countrywide lowest number of house sales for 30 years

Interest rates rising across the world

Sipps cancelled

If you took on board the above any sane person would accept that the UK property market is well and truly f**ked.

But oh no not here in blighty, if an alien landed tomorrow and read the papers they would probably conclude that now is a great time to invest in a string of BTL's.

I've had enough, just returned from the pub 5 pints for the better and think its time to head back.

And lets not mention pensions otherwise you will be onto the 'doubles'.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Go to Unwins and get a crate fore the price of 5 pints. You need to save money - your buying a house ffs!!!

:unsure:

Unwins?..... GONE?

How can an 'offy' go bust when we all need 10 pints of lager to get through the BBC's 6 O Clock news!!!!

I DESPAIR!

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

our maxed out credit buttholes.

ouch!

interesting though - to expand further (arf) - the saver is one who's butthole operates normally and naturally, i.e. it is purely an exhaust

whereas in the case of the borrower, the flow is almost always in the opposite direction.

HOLA4410

ouch!

interesting though - to expand further (arf) - the saver is one who's butthole operates normally and naturally, i.e. it is purely an exhaust

whereas in the case of the borrower, the flow is almost always in the opposite direction.

Speaking of which, has anyone been to the ultimate pure exhaust site:

http://www.devilducky.com/media/26599

HOLA4411
Guest pioneer31

One of the newspapers yesterday had a story which entailed a string of 'good news' items. One of them was that House Prices are rising again

Are readers really that thick to

a: believe that twaddle

b: think that rising HP's are a good thing?

I hope all of my generation (workers) leave this s****y country and let all the property owners rot.

I've decided that I don't care if I never buy - you only get one life, why spend it being screwed by a greedy s**t?

Edited by pioneer31

HOLA4412

One of the newspapers yesterday had a story which entailed a string of 'good news' items. One of them was that House Prices are rising again

I hope all of my generation (workers) leave this s****y country and let all the property owners rot.

I've decided that I don't care if I never buy - you only get one life, why spend it being screwed by a greedy s**t?

I concur. See earlier thread about Hitler in his bunker.

VP

HOLA4413

Absolutely right matey. I feel exactly the same way. In fact I'd happily watch prices double as the idiots sc*ew each other over and then watch from a distance as they finally realise what they've done.