House Price Crash Forum

What Can Women Wear?

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

I'm watching this (very good) programme about early Rome:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0797ysr/mary-beards-ultimate-rome-empire-without-limit-episode-1

Mary Beard dresses, casually, like a lot of women I know. Some crumpled cross between a shirt and dress combined with footless black leggings and trainers. She looks, to be brutally honest, awful.

And when I look at most women these days and, even if they are intrinsically very attractive, take them out of formal work wear and they look like bag ladies.

I don't understand it; women used to look generally great in casual clothes and now they look awful.

What's happened?

HOLA442
HOLA443

Everyone knows that becoming a feminist makes a woman less marriageable, more crass and generally just unpleasant to be around. But does it also make them uglier? Readers have been asking, so I delved into the science to find out.

Please do!

This may explain why so many angry, lesbianic placard-wavers look like they’ve been hit by a bus. As West puts it: “I can imagine that liberalism actively attracts people who are shut out of that old-timey paradigm… The women who can’t ‘pass’ for hot are forced to consider why.”

Hah ha, please stop! Hah ha.

Old feminists force young women to look like bag ladies. Next question!

Lena Dunham has styled herself as the entertainment industry’s high priestess of defiant ugliness, turning her laziness and mannish demeanour into a virtue. But ordinary women who take West and Dunham at face value, and let themselves go, chop their hair off, dress like a dude and stop bothering to depilate, find it nearly impossible to secure an attractive, well-adjusted, financially secure boyfriend.

I can't read anymore.... my sides!

Source :- http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/26/does-feminism-make-women-ugly/

HOLA444

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0797ysr/mary-beards-ultimate-rome-empire-without-limit-episode-1

Mary Beard dresses, casually, like a lot of women I know. Some crumpled cross between a shirt and dress combined with footless black leggings and trainers. She looks, to be brutally honest, awful.

And when I look at most women these days and, even if they are intrinsically very attractive, take them out of formal work wear and they look like bag ladies.

I don't understand it; women used to look generally great in casual clothes and now they look awful.

What's happened?

You're old, that's it. No need for discussion.

HOLA445

You're old, that's it. No need for discussion.

I am considerably younger than Mary Beard thank you very much!

It's the leggings that seem to be the root of all evil. I was queued up in Poundland (as we all do) and in front of me was a short overweight ?20 yo girl, overweight in one of those odd ways where it goes to one part of her body, in this case **** and thighs.

Why I particularly noticed was all that she was wearing below the waist was tight patterned leggings. It was horrific; does she have no friends to tell her?

HOLA446

What's happened?

I bought that some of her trainers were quite snazzy :)

HOLA447

It's the leggings that seem to be the root of all evil. I was queued up in Poundland (as we all do) and in front of me was a short overweight ?20 yo girl, overweight in one of those odd ways where it goes to one part of her body, in this case **** and thighs.

Why I particularly noticed was all that she was wearing below the waist was tight patterned leggings. It was horrific; does she have no friends to tell her?

first impressions count. SJWs demand you look beyond that and see the person inside. They DEMAND you do so. This is counter to nature providing us with good and bad points to notice from the off.

SJWs therefore tend to not care about their appearance, demeanour or attitude...its YOUR fault for not seeing the person not presented.

HOLA448

Maybe she is wearing them because tight patterned leggings are the fashion of the moment, all her friends are wearing them....people are like that, why let a few extra pounds prevent her being one of the in crowd...... Why people wear and do all sorts to their bodies believing it is desirable....always have done.

Others will only follow selected fashions and practices, they know what is good for them never mind what the rest do or say is.;)

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Some crumpled cross between a shirt and dress combined with footless black leggings and trainers. She looks, to be brutally honest, awful.

What's happened?

In the early 90s the fashion for indie chicks was: DMs, leggings and baggy, raggedy jumpers.

HOLA4411

In the early 90s the fashion for indie chicks was: DMs, leggings and baggy, raggedy jumpers.

I remember. Used to take ages to get those 21 holer purple DMs off.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Pretty dresses of the fifties style look great on women. Just generally, dresses and pretty things look nice on women. And long, well looked after hair.

Basically anything which is feminine and enhances the feminine qualities.

Sadly, women these days have been duped into trying to be 2nd rate men, and so spend their time dressing like men, acting like men etc etc.

HOLA4415

What's happened?

Here's all that most women need to to do look attractive:

1. Keep yourself slim

2. Age-appropriate haircut

3. Wear a dress

Do that and you'll look good, and definatley better than the average woman out there, regardless of your age.

Forget piles of makeup, or mutilating yourself via un-necessary surgery (facelifts, breast implants). It's not difficult for a woman who looks after herself to look nice. Healthy women just naturally look good.

There's a couple of women in my work who I'd guess are maybe 10-15 years older than me and they're more attractive than most women I see my own age because they follow the 3 rules above!

Equally I see women 10 years younger than me, with a mixture of terrible haircuts, piercings, tattoos, unflattering clothes and rolls of fat, and it makes me wonder if they're trying to look as bad as possible.

HOLA4416
Guest eight

Pretty dresses of the fifties style look great on women. Just generally, dresses and pretty things look nice on women. And long, well looked after hair.

Am I going to be obliged to post pictures of Rachel Khoo again....

RKhoo_EL_16apr12_pr_b.jpg

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Quite likely they all look the same and are similarly deluded that it is attractive.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Maybe she is wearing them because tight patterned leggings are the fashion of the moment, all her friends are wearing them....people are like that, why let a few extra pounds prevent her being one of the in crowd...... Why people wear and do all sorts to their bodies believing it is desirable....always have done.

Others will only follow selected fashions and practices, they know what is good for them never mind what the rest do or say is. ;)

There's a difference between being fashionable and being a fashion victim. Certainly types of clothes just don't work for certain types of bodies. You see the same thing with some young guys with bigger bodies wearing skinny jeans -- it looks bad, it looks uncomfortable, and they look self-conscious because they look ridiculous.

HOLA4423

Sadly, women these days have been duped into trying to be 2nd rate men, and so spend their time dressing like men, acting like men etc etc.

Very true. Sad really. We have been on a downward slope for some time. Men don't bother so much either.

Not helped by 'feminism' (SJW) - behaving like men because there is no difference! Sex (gender) irrelevant.

Men will always find feminine looking women more attractive - it is in our programming. Men need women to make an effort so that they do; that they care more about appearance, behaviour, etc to impress their women.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived