House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Purple Slug

Obamas Car

Any decent black American would have a pimpy ride that jumps up and down, and is stuffed with hoes!

Any decent black American would have a pimpy ride that jumps up and down, and is stuffed with hoes!

i kinda gathered they would rent this thing out for shows like jersey shores to take them down to all the nightclubs.

yeah the idea of obama coming out of that thing snoop dogg style does seem rather amusing!!!!

can cassetteboy videoshop??????

(definitely wooha- busta rhymes soundtrack to dub obama to though!!!!!)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjKq669rKXMAhUIAcAKHRshAXQQtwIIHTAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAiVpSSkwPU4&usg=AFQjCNH0yOq8fY87ekQA8P-XuNYZSxnpiQ

Do you reckon Dave Cameron has a low budget version, like a bloke following him around with a half filled wine bottle ?

skoda octavia estate and a bottle of liebfraumilch......class!

I assume the President's blood must go off after a month or two, so do they have to keep bleeding him to replenish it? Sounds like a hassle.

I assume the President's blood must go off after a month or two, so do they have to keep bleeding him to replenish it? Sounds like a hassle.

I suppose when you are talking of the logistics of flying an 8 tonne car round the world on a regular basis, messing around with the odd bit of blood now and again pales in comparison.

I've just noticed the laptop and the disappointing "standard steering wheel".

They wouldn't use the real President's blood! They'd use the blood of one of his body-doubles.

Do you reckon Dave Cameron has a low budget version, like a bloke following him around with a half filled wine bottle ?

I know Corbyn's bike is usually followed by a Secret Service runner with the puncture repair kit.

Isn't it weird that somebody who won a Nobel peace prize needs to hide in an armoured car? :rolleyes:

One thing I always admired about Ken Livingstone was that he really did use the tube to go to work when he was mayor of London. I know that for a fact as I saw him sitting in the same Jubilee carriage as myself a few times at the time. There were no body guards, just him reading some paperwork, just like any other ordinary commuter.

I don't think Boris whatshisname ever set foot in a tube carriage in his whole life... :rolleyes:

Isn't it weird that somebody who won a Nobel peace prize needs to hide in an armoured car? :rolleyes:

One thing I always admired about Ken Livingstone was that he really did use the tube to go to work when he was mayor of London. I know that for a fact as I saw him sitting in the same Jubilee carriage as myself a few times at the time. There were no body guards, just him reading some paperwork, just like any other ordinary commuter.

I don't think Boris whatshisname ever set foot in a tube carriage in his whole life... :rolleyes:

Ken was on the TV this week - think it might have been Andrew Neil's show - talking about the dangers from ISIS and the dangers of having too many migrants in this country.

I concluded that either he had been brainwashed or replaced with a lookalike or he was electioneering. I was so stunned that I hd to change channel and I was too scared to turn back.

I may have dreamt it all.

So some special snowflake bint has decided to 'come out' to Barry because the Presidential State Visit is All About Her. Or Him. Or It.

I'm not sure what a 'non-binary' person is, but presumably it is about narcissism and having to be the centre of attention or something, no matter how irrelevant to the proceedings.

"Mr President, most powerful man on earth and leader of the free world, now that I have your undivided attention, the most important matter I can think of to raise with you, on this unique and priviliged opportunity, to talk to you face-to-face, is ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME ME ME LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

I can't work out which way he or she is going?

I presume we will now fund her via the NHS to grow a moustache, to change her name to Keith and to give her lessons on how to fart in bed and pick her nose in public?

So some special snowflake bint has decided to 'come out' to Barry because the Presidential State Visit is All About Her. Or Him. Or It.

I'm not sure what a 'non-binary' person is, but presumably it is about narcissism and having to be the centre of attention or something, no matter how irrelevant to the proceedings.

"Mr President, most powerful man on earth and leader of the free world, now that I have your undivided attention, the most important matter I can think of to raise with you, on this unique and priviliged opportunity, to talk to you face-to-face, is ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME ME ME LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

+1000

What an attention seeking cu nt.