House Price Crash Forum

Norwegian Baby Snatchers

richc

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Many governments have a history of child snatching, for "their own good". Probably more in the "developed" world rather than woggy places. :blink:

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

It's quite bad in the US too, there is a whole web site dedicated to tracking cases of child kidnapping by authorities:

http://medicalkidnap.com/

And I remember reading of a few cases in the last few years in the UK too.

Perhaps its big money...i'll bet theres some scumbags in rotherham making a mint out of being glorified pimps or being paid to keep their traps shut.

HOLA447

Thought the BBC would love this stuff. Surely the path to equality of opportunity is to raise all children in identical environments in identical borstals to produce identical citizen units. What a lovely thought.

Aye a breeding unit.

HOLA448

Saw this on Newsnight. It did all seem a bit odd, but the presentation was very emotionally charged and tabloid-soap-opera-esque. Began with something like "...[father] used to play the piano when he was happy, but now he plays to forget". When supposed "news" programs are resorting to these sort of tactics, tends to make me doubt their objectivity.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Thought the BBC would love this stuff. Surely the path to equality of opportunity is to raise all children in identical environments in identical borstals to produce identical citizen units. What a lovely thought.

China had great success with that approach during the Great Leap Forward. Men and women segregated into barracks and children cared for in crèches. Steel production went through the roof, dinner suffered a bit though.

HOLA4411
Guest TheBlueCat

Q: What's the difference between a social worker and a Rottweiler?

A: At least the Rottweiler gives you half your kids back.

HOLA4412

I recall a case here where a slightly intellectually subnormal married woman had all her children confiscated by the social, who were camping at the maternity ward to grab the latest as soon as it arrived.

Another involved a pregnant French woman who suffered a nervous breakdown while studying in the UK during treatment for which she was forced by the court to have a caesarean against her will and her baby confiscated and permanently fostered out to persons unknown (Social refuse to disclose the details, despite her having now completely recovered).

I've never met a social worker I liked.

HOLA4413

Wife is Norwegian. She would fully know that you cannot smack your kids. Anyone doing that in any of the nordic countries is always a total weirdo idiot. Why Brits allow it and see it as normal is crazy. I had to stop myself from stoping chav muns smacking their kids in public. You would be arrested in Sweden Norway etc. Non story.

HOLA4414

Wife is Norwegian. She would fully know that you cannot smack your kids. Anyone doing that in any of the nordic countries is always a total weirdo idiot. Why Brits allow it and see it as normal is crazy. I had to stop myself from stoping chav muns smacking their kids in public. You would be arrested in Sweden Norway etc. Non story.

No, the issue is the state taking kids away. Harms the innocent and does not punish the guilty.

HOLA4415

Non story?! You think that's a reasonable response to the occasional smack? Who's a weirdo idiot?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Whoa!

Non-story. Seriously?

I can understand how some people disapprove of smacking kids but to think that this is an appropriate response is insane.

HOLA4418

Whoa!

Non-story. Seriously?

I can understand how some people disapprove of smacking kids but to think that this is an appropriate response is insane.

Didn't the Soviets use to work on the basis that anybody who disagreed with them was by definition insane and therefore should be put in prison?

I think we're getting closer to that sort of set up all the time.

HOLA4419

You Brits are weird. Ask 100 Scandinavians what they think about smacking kids and 99 would agree they are piss poor parents. They don't seem regretful in the least. Normal outcome I would have thought.

Smacking or slapping someone in the face, there is no distinction. You're breaking the law and hurting your child. Should they do nothing? You move to a country and you abide to their laws (speaking about the father). It's not complicated.

HOLA4420

Didn't the Soviets use to work on the basis that anybody who disagreed with them was by definition insane and therefore should be put in prison?

I think we're getting closer to that sort of set up all the time.

The Nordic countries look to have signed up to this nonsense wholesale.

In a way that's good as they're small so the total collapse of Sweden's society and economy can act as a warning to the rest of Europe without taking everybody down with them.

HOLA4421

You Brits are weird. Ask 100 Scandinavians what they think about smacking kids and 99 would agree they are piss poor parents. They don't seem regretful in the least. Normal outcome I would have thought.

Smacking or slapping someone in the face, there is no distinction. You're breaking the law and hurting your child. Should they do nothing? You move to a country and you abide to their laws (speaking about the father). It's not complicated.

Constantly slippered by parent.

Slapped one of kids oince, when she nearly rasn under a car.

I don't feel inclined to hit my kids - I've anujmber if other, longer lasting punishments for some.

Only people who hiut kids in the UK asre waynetta types.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

In a way that's good as they're small so the total collapse of Sweden's society and economy can act as a warning to the rest of Europe without taking everybody down with them.

+1. Death by Cultural Marxism.

I was occasionally whacked by my dad - always for fighting with my brother; he having been raised in extreme poverty as one of 12 couldn't abide that and we didn't hold it against him.

HOLA4424

+1

Many forget that Sweden was one of the poorest countries in Europe just over 100 years ago. Their protestant work ethic made them rich (including many literally hungry Swedes who emigrated to the US in the late 19th century).

I don't know what got into them recently, but they completely abandoned the "protestant" bit and started worshipping the state instead. It's such a beautiful country.

HOLA4425

Archived