House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

90Mins From London, 3 Bed, £16K

Guest missness

There are quite a few sites round the Chichester way where I live that sell these second hand, they look a bargain until you factor in at least 5k a year site fees! Thats £400 - £500 a month minimum, plus normally 50 weeks max a year and you can't have post delivered there

You can stay as long as you like during the holiday season at most parks, but it can't be your only home. You will need to have a main residential address away from the park, though this need not be in the UK. Conditions of occupancy do vary from park to park and will be explained when you visit.

It's a site caravan. You can only live it in 11 Months of the year I think due to council tax rules...

Have it towed neared to the centre of London, and then you can add value to it by about £150K.

Cha ching!

Edited by 200p

Trailer park homes, is that what HPI has driven us to?

Sad thing is if you were able to live in this place all year the price would sky rocket.

Edited by olde guto

I wouldn't mind tbh but I think that having my kid bullied at school for being a pikey would probably be a deal breaker.

And there's your never ending cycle.

I wouldn't mind tbh but I think that having my kid bullied at school for being a pikey would probably be a deal breaker.

Yes, but you could take holidays during term time saving thousands as "traveller".

Have it towed neared to the centre of London, and then you can add value to it by about £150K.

Cha ching!

There are plenty of people living in sheds, garages and mobile homes in London gardens.....all that is required is a crane to lift it into position....

Come to think of it there are plenty sleeping on the shop floor.....desperate times, desperate measures.

Edited by winkie