House Price Crash Forum

Back To Front?

SarahBell

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Is she selling the tits too?

Well I don't know. There's a few pics of someone in the dress with it in another colour too.

I can't work out what some of these sellers are up to - whether it's actually a front for something else, or they're selling second hand clothes, or selling new clothes and modeling some versions of them.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Well I don't know. There's a few pics of someone in the dress with it in another colour too.

I can't work out what some of these sellers are up to - whether it's actually a front for something else, or they're selling second hand clothes, or selling new clothes and modeling some versions of them.

What's the pricing on the FB page Sarah? Is it priced at £20 or is it instead £100 for an hour? :P

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

A strange case this one - she wants to get rid of all of her old clothes after having a boob job, but hasn't realised they don't fit her any more.

Perhaps the receptionist at the clinic advised her to sell her clothes and she is complying but without really understanding why?

HOLA4417

Wanting to buy clothes that you see online with another person is just a bit strange IMO.

I am not exactly a clean freak or OCD - but it would just put me off a little. And yes I appreciate clothes in a shop may have been tried on numerous times before.

HOLA4418

Wanting to buy clothes that you see online with another person is just a bit strange IMO.

I am not exactly a clean freak or OCD - but it would just put me off a little. And yes I appreciate clothes in a shop may have been tried on numerous times before.

I take it that you don't fequent charity shops?

HOLA4419

Women buy clothes and literally never wear them. It's not like wearing another blokes holey undercrackers.

HOLA4420

I take it that you don't frequent charity shops?

Given stuff but never bought anything. Nothing against them but seat after a while does seep into the fibres however much they are washed.

HOLA4421

I've certainly bought coats and jackets from charity shops. I got a Crombie overcoat for £25. Would not buy underpants or socks though. :huh:

HOLA4422

I've certainly bought coats and jackets from charity shops. I got a Crombie overcoat for £25. Would not buy underpants or socks though. :huh:

I've never seen those for sale, I don't think anybody would.

As a non-shopper who gets dragged around these I decided I ought to have an aim so I buy decent work shirts from them; you get new looking ones from people who have presumably packed their job in.

It's less the money saving (drop in the ocean compared to council tax, diesel for the car) than my putting them to their proper usage and appreciating a decent quality heavyish cotton work shirt.

HOLA4423

Archived