House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEATH

Teacher Accused Of Sex With Students Says Boy’S Grades Improved

In bed?

It's all women now for some strange reason. It just might be very few blokes teaching these days as to do so would make them look like a pedophile?

She pleaded guilty in 2013 to touching three students’ genitals between January and September 2013, and is serving a 2-to-30-year sentence.

That's hell of a grip.

I want to know which grades improved?

Human Biology?

(Romantic) English Literature?

General Studies?

Gymnastics. ;)

In bed?

It's all women now for some strange reason. It just might be very few blokes teaching these days as to do so would make them look like a pedophile?

That's hell of a grip.

My guess is male teachers need to be much more subtle about their overtures; they don't know if they'll be reciprocated so will go slowly and "score" less frequently.

A fit woman teacher in her 20s knows that any 16 yo boy will be up for it and, if that's what she likes, she can go wild without the caution and circumspection that a male teacher would apply.

That makes her far more likely to get caught.

ah, Utah...the centre of religious nonsense in the US...although poligamy is illegal, they seem to feature a lot.

My guess is male teachers need to be much more subtle about their overtures; they don't know if they'll be reciprocated so will go slowly and "score" less frequently.

A fit woman teacher in her 20s knows that any 16 yo boy will be up for it and, if that's what she likes, she can go wild without the caution and circumspection that a male teacher would apply.

That makes her far more likely to get caught.

Girls can keep secrets much better than boys.

no one complained in the past, and no one cared. i had a 35 year old come on to me when i was 18, my friends juest expressed raw jealousy, no "she is a predatory female" stuff

I want to know which grades improved?

Human Biology?

(Romantic) English Literature?

General Studies?

Physical Sex Studies.

School has changed since I were a lad.

The grade improvement is a red-herring.

Teachers nowadays have to demonstrate an "improvement" by all of their pupils over the course of any given term - and to achieve this impossible feat, they deliberately mark pupils down in September, and then slowly increase the grades until they peak in June.

I shit you not that this is 100% true.

XYY

The grade improvement is a red-herring.

Teachers nowadays have to demonstrate an "improvement" by all of their pupils over the course of any given term - and to achieve this impossible feat, they deliberately mark pupils down in September, and then slowly increase the grades until they peak in June.

I shit you not that this is 100% true.

XYY

As good a debunk as any of targets/performance management +1

Obviously the answer is more KPIs and Unrealistic targets...