House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

The Government Leaflet

Why has the Government sent me a leaflet ( I am assuming a few others got one ). about staying in the EU. Suppose the Government sent me a leaflet about how great the Conservatives are? :blink: Or why I should buy a Nissan?

Noticed this one on the news the other day, apparently they spent 9 Million on them. Great use of public money there...

Noticed this one on the news the other day, apparently they spent 9 Million on them. Great use of public money there...

Isn't that great! As our elected representatives, they should listen to our views, and not instruct us what to think! :blink:

We haven't had one yet, but we got one from the vote out peeps yesterday, was hiding inside the netto advert paper thing. I need one of those 'no junk mail' stickers.

I had mine. It went straight into the recycling where it might do some good. May I suggest similar for the originator of same?

Edit to say: i didn't read it. I can inform myself and make up my own mind. I can also wipe my own bottom. ?

I had mine. It went straight into the recycling where it might do some good. May I suggest similar for the originator of same?

Edit to say: i didn't read it. I can inform myself and make up my own mind. I can also wipe my own bottom.

I'm pretty sure School Bully does not have to wipe his own bottom! :blink:

Already made my mind up....no form of propaganda will change it, more of a wind-up-job.....there is no right way, six of one, half a dozen of the other. ;)

Whatever mind you have made up, it is yours! :huh:

There's even a YouTube advert about the leaflet, one I couldn't skip! The advert was sh*t in the sense that it didn't have a voiceover or any music. Quite bizarre.

I`ve often thought that in WW2 our combination of strength and weakness saved us. (we were able to defend ourselves but weak enough to allow the Germans to bleed themselves to death on the Russian front)

Sorry did I mention the war?

I am very tempted to post it back to 10 Downing Street as has been suggested.

This is better as it comes out of party funds:

Joanna George, Freepost RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE, The Conservative Party Foundation,

30 Millbank, LONDON SW1P 4DP

I'm not going to send mine back to No 10 as I reckon almost all that are will simply not get delivered. Going to return mine in a non-stamped envelope to the Conservative Campaign Headquarters, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London.

I am very tempted to post it back to 10 Downing Street as has been suggested.

yes,with a twist.

hand it back, along with the appropriate acknowledgement you have read it, with a covering letter stating:

"next time,can you please print it on something more absorbent"

I'm not going to send mine back to No 10 as I reckon almost all that are will simply not get delivered. Going to return mine in a non-stamped envelope to the Conservative Campaign Headquarters, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London.

Did you miss the Conservative Party Freepost number a few posts up?

I might send mine back a page at a time (after use).

If anybody quotes something from that $hit to me then I won't be held liable for my actions.

I'm pretty sure School Bully does not have to wipe his own bottom! :blink:

I didn't know that they kept up the bum-wiper from Henry VIII's day!!! Perhaps we should merge this with my thread on govt trying to dismantle the public appointment system.

Just printed this out.

Waiting for my communique.

Thanks for this.

If they collect it then an unstamped letter will cost them more as they'll have to pay the fine!

Another thanks from me for this post.

I haven't received my leaflet yet but it will be sent unopened to the above address.

As a long time observer of various social media it seems lots of people in the UK are become more and more annoyed about the waste of taxpayers money in these times of austerity. Things like this leaflet seem to be swelling the ever growing ranks of the disgruntled in the UK!