House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Group Sex Rape Trial Collapses As It Is Revealed That Police With-Held Evidence Of Other Rape Claims And Group Sex

Yet another case of a dangerous, evil woman making false allegations of rape against innocent men - and getting away scott-free with it.

It appears that she had sex with one man but, because 3 other men were in the room and one of them videoed the sexual acts, it was treated as a gang-rape? Did I read that right?

Then the case falls apart because - and it is unclear in various reports - she later had sex with an army officer whilst in the same room as another woman who also had sex with the army officer. Is that group sex or not group sex? A threesome? Anyhow, the women later accused the army officer of rape and he was court-martialled before being found not guilty.

Oh, and the Police with-held evidence, on texts, of this woman's interest in group sex.

So this woman's name will be with-held for all time and she is free to go around having as much group sex as she likes and, at some point in the future, perhaps making further allegations of rape, if she so wishes, against any man who comes into contact with her?

The Police and CPS, who with-held the evidence of previous rape allegations and the group sex texts, will also get away scott-free. Surely their impartiality is clearly in doubt? You would be excused for thinking that they had some kind of agenda here?

Then there is the SECOND woman, with whom she had group sex with the army officer, who also made false allegations of rape against the army officer. She is walking around also with her name protected.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7066636/Four-students-at-exclusive-agricultural-college-CLEARED-of-raping-woman-at-summer-ball.html

witholding evidence on discovery is a crime too.

is there more, or less to this story, which at face value, is disgraceful.

At the very least she should be named/ photographed all over the press. Poor lads - back to Pron Hub it is then..

what is worse,is that it is reported that in one of the cases she was involved in, she never thought she was raped until she spoke to the Uni rep...un reps are usually severly mental SJWs...and their current extreme view is that consent at the time wasnt enough, you have to not regret it the morning after.

When i read the original reports, the story implied that all 4 had had sex with her.

Now, later in the day - 2 years later - it appears she only had sex with one, whilst the other 3 were about.

Wtahcing? In the flat? Puking in toilet? Who knows?

And she only decided shed been raped when someone told her there was a snapchat piccie.

Terrible case.

Terrible handling.

How did they no think this was going to not blow up in court?

This for me is what you get when you go down the route of a results driven justice system. Pressure from on high to get a conviction to make figures look good, when the only driving force before court should be the actual facts. See it all the time IMO with rape cases, evidence collected/presented in such a way as to get a conviction and not to present the events as best you can.

You would be excused for thinking that they had some kind of agenda here?

With a lot of these ambitious prosecutions a initially thought the agenda was simply to be seen to prosecute sex crimes against women. The more cynical thought is that such hopeless prosecutions will drive up the "failed prosecution" rate which will be used as justification to strengthen the law or court procedure.

what is worse,is that it is reported that in one of the cases she was involved in, she never thought she was raped until she spoke to the Uni rep...un reps are usually severly mental SJWs...and their current extreme view is that consent at the time wasnt enough, you have to not regret it the morning after.

Yep, I was wondering whether a lawsuit against the uni would be forthcoming. Imagine the stress of having someone on the campus who you feel threatened and intimidated by who has urged another to pursue rape charges against you?

After all, in a reverse situation, hasn't there been cases of male students forced out of unis when they have had rape charges made against them because the complainant, or other females, have felt threatened that such a man is walking on uni grounds?

When i read the original reports, the story implied that all 4 had had sex with her.

Now, later in the day - 2 years later - it appears she only had sex with one, whilst the other 3 were about.

Wtahcing? In the flat? Puking in toilet? Who knows?

And she only decided shed been raped when someone told her there was a snapchat piccie.

Terrible case.

Terrible handling.

How did they no think this was going to not blow up in court?

Yes, what was going on - were they all hiding in a wardrobe, drunk and giggling whilst secretly filming sex between him and her? Or were they all enthusiastically cheering them on with her fully aware of the three of them in the room?

Either way, the original implication was that ALL 4 men had physical sex with her. Now, so it seems, rape can mean simply being in the same room?

Have you lot not read the latest CPS memo ? If you have a ***** - you are a sex offender - its just a question of whether you have been caught yet or not.

Yes, what was going on - were they all hiding in a wardrobe, drunk and giggling whilst secretly filming sex between him and her? Or were they all enthusiastically cheering them on with her fully aware of the three of them in the room?

Either way, the original implication was that ALL 4 men had physical sex with her. Now, so it seems, rape can mean simply being in the same room?

It can..its called aiding and abeting

Reminiscent of the Ched Evans case where the idea that a woman might want to have sex with 2 complete strangers was unimaginable.

Not really, here we have a case of withholding evidence on discovery, an accuser willed on by PC Uni staff to make it all up, incompetent CPS waiting for two years to decide to drop the case at the very last, and I mean on the steps of the Courthouse.

Plus there is video evidence of what happened....at the scene of the alleged crime.

You gotta wonder what drove Police to even proceed at all when the whole thing was videoed and the actions of the "victim" were 100% participatory....and she was cross about the video...yeah, Id be too, but to perjure yourself to get revenge?

This is disgusting that she isnt even going to be prosecuted...hard to bring a wasting Police time charge when the Police were seemingly complicit.

The police behave like something in a Kafka novel these days.

They are interested in convictions rather than justice; the advice on another thread of saying absolutely nothing is spot on. They do not want to establish the truth and clear your name; they want to build a case to convict you and help their stats.

I'm not anti-police and would still step in to help them if I saw an.officer being assaulted; but at the higher levels they are political puppets.

Yes, bring back "old fashioned" plod like my (not imaginary) uncle, where they had smart helmets, tunics, and a whistle.

Yes, bring back "old fashioned" plod like my (not imaginary) uncle, where they had smart helmets, tunics, and a whistle.

There's a bit in one of the Frost episodes where he confronts some baddie in a garage saying in the old days all they had was a whistle. He is threatened and blows his whistle and half a million coppers appear from nowhere :)

Joint enterprise ???

What a joke.

There's a bit in one of the Frost episodes where he confronts some baddie in a garage saying in the old days all they had was a whistle. He is threatened and blows his whistle and half a million coppers appear from nowhere :)

I know a few police who quite because they were often the only boy on duty in a town of an evening. One chap I knew said that he was often the sole, or one of just two, police on duty in Neath of a night. He later moved to the Met as he felt safer in the numbers that the met have.

Another guy I know moved from Swansea to Canada for basically the same numeric reason - plus he said that he quality of life and quality of policing was far superior, less stressful and safe. Plus he had the option of a weapon if he was ever in life-threatening circumstances.