House Price Crash Forum

Global Warming Could Shift North Pole To England, Warn Scientists

davidg

HOLA441

Scientists have issued the dramatic warning that the north pole is shifting towards England as melting ice sheets reduce the weight of the earth at the poles. Since 2003, Greenland has lost more than 272 trillion kilograms of ice a year, the West Antarctica 124 trillion kgs of ice and East Antarctica has gained about 74 trillion kgs of ice yearly. The planet risks toppling over onto its side much like a woman who has liposuction on her butt and has breast implants.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/apr/09/melting-ice-sheets-changing-the-way-the-earth-wobbles-on-its-axis-says-nasa

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Look on the bright side. There'll be loads of lonely Eskimo burds to shag while their blurks are away hunting blubber...!

XYY

They will need to visit New Orleans, where I have never seen such a large bottom, crammed into tiny hot pants

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

As misleading as a trick QI question; even the scientist quoted at the end says that there's nothing to worry about.

If it moves under my house then I can throw away my Satnav.

Everywhere you throw it will be South!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Scientists have issued the dramatic warning that the north pole is shifting towards England as melting ice sheets reduce the weight of the earth at the poles. Since 2003, Greenland has lost more than 272 trillion kilograms of ice a year, the West Antarctica 124 trillion kgs of ice and East Antarctica has gained about 74 trillion kgs of ice yearly. The planet risks toppling over onto its side much like a woman who has liposuction on her butt and has breast implants.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/apr/09/melting-ice-sheets-changing-the-way-the-earth-wobbles-on-its-axis-says-nasa

what b0llocks.

everybody knows that the north pole will be over south africa, and england will be quite close to(one of 3) south poles.

that's why the ice is melting, the celestial polarity lines are transitting, and the magnetic shield is coming down!

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Your thread title is b*ll*cks. The article of course says nothing of the sort.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Superb

Never watched it, not sure I'll ever bother now either.

Give it a go. If you're like me you'll enjoy it hugely for about two and a half series and then get increasingly annoyed by the standard plot twist of killing off each character as soon as they become successful.

Archived