House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Spikey

Telegraph - House Prices Dropped 4.17%

It said that house prices across England and Wales fell by 1.29 per cent in 2005. It added that the average price had fallen by 4.17 per cent since the market turned in June last year.

Oh really, the market turned last year in June?

Wow, what rocket scientists.

Now hopefully your average BTL muppet will begin to realise what's happening.

Quite soon they're going to all be running for the exits. About a year too late.

This is going to get oh so messy...

Edited by BandWagon

IMO It depends on the qty of people waiting to buy now, idots will turn from bear to bull at completely the wrong time, are there enough idiots waiting in the wings to keep the market flat?

so where's this report then ? It must have been suppressed, it's a conspiracy I tell you, they're probably storming the hometrack offices now to take away all the negative signs on their keyboards. I think we should be told.

Interesting that various sources are now reporting that prices have been falling for 18 months but have now bottomed out; I don't remember them saying about falling prices before.

Have the falls now gotten so large that they can't hide it anymore?

Interesting that various sources are now reporting that prices have been falling for 18 months but have now bottomed out; I don't remember them saying about falling prices before.

Have the falls now gotten so large that they can't hide it anymore?

Anyone seasick yet? I think it just depends what indices you apply and how you weight the factors. There appears to be a variance of around 7% between the top and the bottom calls. Can anyone here generate the variables to produce a formula for a house price rise of 7% in the previous 12 months (weighting in any factors you like including the number of times your dog vomited on the carpet).