House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

I Do Like A £350K Spring Dip

almost 2 years oin the market....

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45006547.html?premiumA=true

01/04/2016,
Price changed: Offers in Excess of £1,390,000 £1,250,000 ############ SPRING IS GONE.
Status changed: from 'Available' to 'Premium Listing'
04/03/2016,
Brief Description changed: Housenetwork Ltd are pleased to offer The Old Manor House which is a Vast ,Uniquely Magnificent property of approx. 7000 sq ft surrounded A Rare Opportunity has arisen to purchase this ... Property Gem, having been under the present ownership for the ordinary, then past 30 years. *No Chain. Annexe. 7 Bedroom / 7 Reception Room, Character Property with Period Features in life and refuses to settle approx.2 acres *Extremely Lucrative home run business, by Green Belt Countryside. If you're the type of person who demands Exclusivity and the Finer things separate negotiation
Price changed: Offers in Excess of £1,300,000 £1,390,000 ############ SPRING IS HERE
22/02/2016,
Brief Description changed: No A Rare Opportunity has arisen to purchase this Property Gem, having been under the present ownership for the past 30 years. *No Chain. Vacant possession upon completion. Annexe. 7 Bedroom / 7 Reception Room, Character Property with Period Features in approx.2 acres *Extremely Lucrative home run business, negotiable. by separate negotiation
Price changed: Offers in Region Excess of £1,500,000 £1,300,000
Brief Description changed: A Rare Opportunity has arisen to purchase Housenetwork Ltd are pleased to offer The Old Manor House which is a Vast ,Uniquely Magnificent property of approx. 7000 sq ft surrounded by separate negotiation Green Belt Countryside. If you're the type of person who demands Exclusivity and the Finer things in approx.2 acres *Extremely Lucrative home run business, life and refuses to settle for the past 30 years. *No Chain. Annexe. 7 Bedroom / 7 Reception Room, Character Property with Period Features ordinary, then this Property Gem, having been under the present ownership ...
05/02/2016,
Brief Description changed: NO CHAIN. VACANT POSSESSION UPON COMPLETION No Chain. Vacant possession upon completion. Lucrative home run business, negotiable.
10/11/2015,
Brief Description changed: Housenetwork Ltd are pleased to offer The Old Manor House which is a Vast ,Uniquely Magnificent property of approx. 7000 square feet. Set back from the Tamworth Road, one of Coventry's most prestigious and sought after locations and surrounded by Green Belt Countryside. If you're the type of pers... NO CHAIN. VACANT POSSESSION UPON COMPLETION
05/11/2015,
Price changed: £1,600,000 Offers in Region of £1,500,000 ############ IT'LL SELL SOON.
05/10/2015,
Brief Description changed: Housenetwork Ltd are pleased to offer The Old Manor House which is a Vast ,Uniquely Magnificent property of approx. 7000 sq ft square feet. Set back from the Tamworth Road, one of Coventry's most prestigious and sought after locations and surrounded by Green Belt Countryside. If you're the type of person who demands Exclusivity and the Finer things in life and refuses to settle for the ordinary, then this ... pers...
06/05/2015,
Price changed: Guide Price £1,500,000 £1,600,000 ############ OH THE NEW FOUND CONFIDENCE
04/03/2015,
Status changed: from 'null' to 'Available'
22/01/2015,
Price changed: £1,500,000
Price changed: Guide Price £1,500,000
07/10/2014,
Price changed: Guide Price £1,500,000
25/06/2014,
Initial entry found.
Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

f you're the type of person who demands Exclusivity and the Finer things in life and refuses to settle for the ordinary, then this is the home for you.

:rolleyes:

"If you are a ******* who wants to over pay for a house but now before you miss out."

Still, this house for me represents the last 2 years of the housing market. The recovery was clearly here....price it to the moon....market starts to slow, take off a bit of the cream....still not selling, london is booming so someone will save me so put it up again anyway....market seems to have hit a brick wall....panic stations.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

good links for the M6...one of the busiest motorways in the UK

good links for the M6...one of the busiest motorways in the UK

Should say in the particulars "Great access for Burger King/WHSmiths & Fruit machines"

For some reason I always find myself stopping at Corley services when I'm out for work.

I love the EA's nonsense about the purchaser having to 'be prepared to become a minor celebrity', as awestruck passers-by stop to photograph this overpriced pile....

Built in the 1950's and abundant in character and period features, yet with all the attributes of a modern construction.

So dated styling combined with tiny rooms and paper-thin walls.

I don't really know how much you guys think a place the size of this is worth, but at about £1600 per sq metre is it really that overpriced? Certainly not by London standards! (Can't say much about the location and style, but way out of my price range, so heyho).

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Europe/square-meter-prices

Edited by renting til I die

I don't really know how much you guys think a place the size of this is worth, but at about £1600 per sq metre is it really that overpriced? Certainly not by London standards!

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Europe/square-meter-prices

Everyone want s a london buyer to come and bail them out.