House Price Crash Forum

Uk Property Funds See Biggest Outflows Since 2008, According To Ft

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

How does googling get round the paywall?

I think it's to stop a paid up subscriber linking to all his/her mates on forums.

If you google search you can trick the computer thingy into thinking you have stumbled upon it and thus might be a potential subscriber.

The comments are interesting. I like this one. Might not necessarily agree, I just like it, it made me laugh

IR2012: Don't forget the department of utopian history restructuring

Edited by fluteroop

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

The Co. I work for moved everyone's pension because of the 'compulsory robbery opt in pension' introduced by the govt. The default set of funds included a large chunk of 'property investment funds'. I quickly switched out of that, one of the 'bragging' buildings in the brochure was in the same street as our new London office, which is itself owned by a foreign pension fund.

I'm not at all surprised at an outflow as most of the empty offices I looked at five years ago are still empty and the landlord of our headquarters went into receivership in 2015.

What did I choose instead? Oil. Buy at the bottom of the market. Oil costs about $40 a barrel to extract and the price goes in a 15 year cycle. Its not like the world is going to wean itself off the black stuff any time soon