House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueCat

It Isn't Just Burds That Are Mental

I notice you left out the crucial bit of the article:

During a row on 7 April, Judith Nibbs, who was originally from Kirkham, near Preston in Lancashire, had admitted seeing other men, taunting Nibbs by saying: “I have had sex eight times.”

:huh: Eight times! That's extragant! Floozie!

Did notice the taunting bit.

I wonder if this had been going on for decades - maybe not the sex with other men - but taunting of her husband in general. 30 years of that could drive a lot of people to go mental.

Did notice the taunting bit.

I wonder if this had been going on for decades - maybe not the sex with other men - but taunting of her husband in general. 30 years of that could drive a lot of people to go mental.

Quite - how often to we hear of a woman snapping at next to nothing after years of abuse and killing their partner

And getting off with it at trial!

"Showed no signs of mental illness".

Er..... :o:ph34r:

Especially with these two bits of information...

“Nor does the horror end there: having decapitated his wife, the defendant began to break her head into pieces with a mallet and a metal bar. He then flushed the pieces down the lavatory.”

The defendant also said that he cut off his partner’s head because he “thought she was a snake”

“Nor does the horror end there: having decapitated his wife, the defendant began to break her head into pieces with a mallet and a metal bar. He then flushed the pieces down the lavatory.”

The defendant also said that he cut off his partner’s head because he “thought she was a snake”

Seems reasonable to me.

Quite - how often to we hear of a woman snapping at next to nothing after years of abuse and killing their partner

Quite right, man or woman. If you're beaten down long enough one day you may snap. It doesn't justify the full details of this case but it can happen. Would it have been the same outcome if she'd said, or got a relative to say, "I've had enough, I'm leaving" compared to rubbing his face in it?

Seems reasonable to me.

:D

Well you are never going to be able to flush an intact head down the lavatory, are you.

I notice you left out the crucial bit of the article:

I actually missed that! However, I stand by my topic title, I never said that all burds aren't mental, only that some men clearly are too.

Well you are never going to be able to flush an intact head down the lavatory, are you.

That was the first thing I thought when I saw the title of story - how did he get her whole head down the bog?

That was the first thing I thought when I saw the title of story - how did he get her whole head down the bog?

First thing I thought of too.

My brain is too logical sometimes :)

First thing I thought of too.

My brain is too logical sometimes :)

Ha! My next thought was that maybe she was a midget or had microcephaly. I think I must be too naive.

I actually missed that! However, I stand by my topic title, I never said that all burds aren't mental, only that some men clearly are too.

Yep some men clearly are too.

Will he be one of those male prisoners who receives love letters from strange women? Like Peter Sutcliffe?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1318641.stm

Despite his notoriety, he receives an average of 30 letters a week from women. Some are sympathetic, others lovelorn.

What, he actually flushed her head down the bog...???

Surprised his lawyer didn't advise him to plead in-sanitary....

;)

XYY

Women can be much more evil and cruel than men. She had it coming tbh. But obviously he is stupid to let it get as far as it did, he should have got out earlier. If this woman had any heart she would have realised the risk of what she was saying to him.

I don't condone violence or murder, but I have no sympathy for this 'woman'.

Women can be much more evil and cruel than men. She had it coming tbh. But obviously he is stupid to let it get as far as it did, he should have got out earlier. If this woman had any heart she would have realised the risk of what she was saying to him.

I don't condone violence or murder, but I have no sympathy for this 'woman'.

If he was younger he might have come across the deluded scrapper thread.

A certain kind of woman likes to keep pushing and pushing a man to see what it takes for him to explode. They will never be satisifed until they get a man to destroy himself. They can literally torture a man mentally over years and even decades until he just goes nuts and they get satisfaction. Usually the man kills himself - and such things barely get reported - but occasionally it backfires on the woman and she is murdered.

Whilst there is no defence for someone murdering in this way and chopping someone up I would like to see more barristers talk about personality disorders of a certain kind of woman in such trials.

In terms of how domestic abuse is classified these days - this bloke was most definitely a victim of domestic abuse.