House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddie_George

Kellie Maloney: 'buy-To-Let Paid For My £100,000 Sex Change'

'Buy-to-let' didn't pay for your sex change as though it is some abstract object with no real world consequences.

No, some poor person who was priced out of owning a home by people like you and/or the tax payer paid your f*cking rent. T*sser.

Yep, stupid vanity being paid for off the backs of 'the workers'.

I agree with Germaine Greer on this one, he is not now and never will be a women, the fact his operations were funded from the exploitation of others makes it even more ridiculous.

Yep, stupid vanity being paid for off the backs of 'the workers'.

I agree with Germaine Greer on this one, he is not now and never will be a women, the fact his operations were funded from the exploitation of others makes it even more ridiculous.

TBH the countless villas, yachts, Ferraris, Aston Martins and Rolexes that banksters fund from exploitation of others are a far larger issue than this one.

TBH the countless villas, yachts, Ferraris, Aston Martins and Rolexes that banksters fund from exploitation of others are a far larger issue than this one.

Quite. I really don't mind him her getting some of the money. Would be a bit better if it was a bit more accurate - something like 'I'm very grateful for the UK government in supporting house prices and allowing me to become the gorgeous person I always was inside - if house prices had collapsed I'd still have been a man.'