House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

Almost A Darwin Award Winner

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12204896/Georgia-man-loses-leg-after-firing-rifle-at-lawnmower-packed-with-explosives.html

Suspect they are avid Trump supporters. Given all the current security woes, how come people can just buy this stuff in the US?

Wal Mart? They sell everything, even lies! :(

Deputies receive two to five calls a week related to the explosive.

If you hear a loud boom and it shakes your home, your windows, and the china in your cabinets rattle around, then there is a good chance one of your neighbors is shooting Tannerite, League said.

God bless America.

Probably trying to copy these guys, same part of the world:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12204896/Georgia-man-loses-leg-after-firing-rifle-at-lawnmower-packed-with-explosives.html

Suspect they are avid Trump supporters. Given all the current security woes, how come people can just buy this stuff in the US?

Yeah, it's shocking how over there they value civil liberties and can do what they want.

I would love to get a time machine and bring the likes of Jefferson, Washington et al to the future just to see if they still thought the right to bear arms would be good idea.

Yes, you could also ask Washington his views on freeing the slaves also? :lol:

Joking aside, it would be interesting on their views of the US today. Would they feel that the vision they had has been fulfilled? Or would they look on in horror?

Yes, you could also ask Washington his views on freeing the slaves also? :lol:

Joking aside, it would be interesting on their views of the US today. Would they feel that the vision they had has been fulfilled? Or would they look on in horror?

I'm sure a visit to Walmart will warm thier hearts.

Wouldn't mind a go to be honest. Probably pass on the explosives though - probability of serious injury tends to one pretty quickly.

Tannerite is a mixture of AMMonium Nitrate and ALuminium powder.

It is known as Ammonal and was used in hand grenades etc.

In the US, the two powders are sold separately, Ammonium nitrate being a fertiliser.

Tannerite is a mixture of AMMonium Nitrate and ALuminium powder.

It is known as Ammonal and was used in hand grenades etc.

In the US, the two powders are sold separately, Ammonium nitrate being a fertiliser.

Very informative.

I just asked Mrs XYY if she knew what Tannerite was - and she reckons it's a paint for rusty radiators and 70s cars...!

;)

XYY

Very informative.

I just asked Mrs XYY if she knew what Tannerite was - and she reckons it's a paint for rusty radiators and 70s cars...!

;)

XYY

I think that might be hammerite! I'm painting my body with it before I go to bed

I think that might be hammerite! I'm painting my body with it before I go to bed

Careful Pinny - look what happened to that lass in "Goldfinger"...!

golden_bond_girl.jpg?itok=VdsYH_ON

;)

XYY

Bugg*r! Thats why none of my bombs ever work!

I've got the special black wrinkly one. Oh no I've said too much. That's me in the corner. losing my religion.

Careful Pinny - look what happened to that lass in "Goldfinger"...!

XYY

I'm more of a Codfinger Mr XYY. :blink:

This girl just did this. Held by one hand on the side of a skyscraper. She is very attractive - other youtube videos of her show a very pert bottom and fit body.

But she felt the need to do this.

Viki Odintcova is her name, if you feel the need to search youtube for videos of her bottom in a thong.

Vika Odintsava. Does nobody know any Russian here except me an Errol?^_^