House Price Crash Forum

Illegal Fundamentalist Religious School In Central London Not Teaching In English Out Of Principle

The Eagle

HOLA441

This thread is not about Islam but about the subject in the first post:

a Jewish fundamentalist school that has been operating illegaly right in central London brainwashing thousands of pupils (and denying them a real education) for 40 years while the authorities did nothing to enforce the law.

I find it quite disconcerting that more and more people here have to immediately relate everything to Islam as if they think of nothing else all day. :wacko:

While clearly you think about nothing but Jews.

By their fruits will you know them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

When militant Jews start murdering dozens of people in European cities then I will start worrying about them.

Yup. The Amish segregate themselves. Minimal integration hasnt turned them into bloodythirsty killers.

The answer is staring everyone in the face, they refuse to see it.

Its not segregation, not poverty, not racism, not alienation. Just Islam.

HOLA443

I think it's only recently the authorities have felt it necessary to investigate "homeschooled" children when no other problems present themselves. It is probably not a school as you would think of it, but a bunch of parents and maybe a religious leader using a community building cooperatively. Those kids will probably continue to be homeschooled in order to perpetuate the cult.

HOLA444

If anyone does want to know about Haredi Jews the attached article from the Daily Telegraph gives quite a balanced picture

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8326339/Inside-the-private-world-of-Londons-ultra-Orthodox-Jews.html

Interesting that the biggest threat to the Haredi community in London is rising rents so in that area they are not that different from everyone else.

The Haredi are also one of the last remaining strongholds of the Yiddish language as unlike secular Israelis they regard Hebrew as a sacred language not suitable for everyday use.

BTW worth noting that European Ashkenazi Haredi like a lot of Hassidic Jews have not historically been supporters of political Zionism.

HOLA445

I think it's only recently the authorities have felt it necessary to investigate "homeschooled" children when no other problems present themselves. It is probably not a school as you would think of it, but a bunch of parents and maybe a religious leader using a community building cooperatively. Those kids will probably continue to be homeschooled in order to perpetuate the cult.

This is the case with lots of religious groups like some parts of the Plymouth Bretheren

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265258/Probe-strict-Christian-sect-school-shut-girl-pupil-37-days-making-Facebook-page.html

Personally I think all education should be exclusively secular but as the government insists on funding faith based schools it can hardly start complaining when some of the results are not what it wants.

Meanwhile the rest of the population get fed a bargain basement version of paganism by JK Rowling who stuffs her wallet by plundering ancient classical beliefs

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Magic_in_Harry_Potter&redirect=no#Inferius

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Di_inferi

HOLA446

a Jewish fundamentalist school that has been operating illegaly right in central London brainwashing thousands of pupils (and denying them a real education) for 40 years while the authorities did nothing to enforce the law.

I find it quite disconcerting that more and more people here have to immediately relate everything to Islam as if they think of nothing else all day. :wacko:

It is fairly obvious you posted the OP precisely because of the events of the last few days. Seems you weren't aware this innocuous post about a Jewish school would turn to Islam...yeah right :lol:

HOLA447
While not wishing to defend the eagle and the point that he is making (whatever that point is?). It's still and interesting post and I see no problem with it being posted. What's the point of the post?

Is it?

1. That the zionists control the world governments and the international banking system, but teach their kids in smelly run down buildings without any glass in the windows?

2. That the zionists are so driven to control world events that they don't even bother teach their children English because they have already won?

3. That in the past the UK government did't see a problem with this (for 40 years), but do now for some strange reason?

4. That now because of islam we have to close all faith based schools, because to single out islamic schools would be racist. Not because all faith based schools are bad only islamic ones?

I'd go for 4.

HOLA448
While not wishing to defend the eagle and the point that he is making (whatever that point is?). It's still and interesting post and I see no problem with it being posted. What's the point of the post?
Is it?
1. That the zionists control the world governments and the international banking system, but teach their kids in smelly run down buildings without any glass in the windows?
2. That the zionists are so driven to control world events that they don't even bother teach their children English because they have already won?
3. That in the past the UK government did't see a problem with this (for 40 years), but do now for some strange reason?
4. That now because of islam we have to close all faith based schools, because to single out islamic schools would be racist. Not because all faith based schools are bad only islamic ones?
I'd go for 4.

I'd also go for 4. Many years ago I had the misfortune to experience a teaching placement in an orthodox Jewish school. I am an atheist. I cannot understand why taxpayers should support such divisive, damaging, misogynistic nonsense.

HOLA449

I'd also go for 4. Many years ago I had the misfortune to experience a teaching placement in an orthodox Jewish school. I am an atheist. I cannot understand why taxpayers should support such divisive, damaging, misogynistic nonsense.

So not number 4?

We need a number 5.

5. All faith based schools are bad. End of.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest eight

5. All faith based schools are bad. End of.

Quite. I had to sit through an ostensibly methodist Easter service already.

If religion is so evident and compelling why do we need to educate people in it at all? Can't god reach people's brains without the aid of the state education sector?

HOLA4413

Good. I'm glad its being shut. This sort of thing has no place in the UK. I'm also totally against Kosher religious practices (not just Halal) when it comes to animal rights. So on this issue I'm with you 100%.

It still doesn't alter the fact that radical Islam is a plague affecting the whole of Europe, which you seem unwilling to admit to, while blaming most of the ills of the world on Israel, the US, false flag attacks etc.

HOLA4414

I think schools should be secular. If you want religion, there's always the weekend, which is why there is Sunday School, or Saturday School, or for some others Friday afternoon school. I practice my religion Friday night in the pub, and regret it Saturday norning.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Didn't you go to Sunday School? :wacko:

Yes. But then I graduated to Bible Class. That was supposed to end when you became a communicant of the Church of Scotland, but I joined the Navy and left home before they could make me drink blood and eat flesh!! (joke. The C of S doesn't believe in transubstantiation).

HOLA4418

Yes. But then I graduated to Bible Class. That was supposed to end when you became a communicant of the Church of Scotland, but I joined the Navy and left home before they could make me drink blood and eat flesh!! (joke. The C of S doesn't believe in transubstantiation).

I remember my Scottish uncle. It was such a nice day to enjoy a walk to the Kirk, that we had to put a stone in our shoe, so we didn't enjoy the walk. It was a miserable sermon. Catholics have more fun.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I remember my Scottish uncle. It was such a nice day to enjoy a walk to the Kirk, that we had to put a stone in our shoe, so we didn't enjoy the walk. It was a miserable sermon. Catholics have more fun.

Definitely. I had to explain to my English friends that C of S people don't give up anything for Lent; they're not supposed to have anything worth giving up in the first place. ??

You only have to look at Northern Ireland to see that faith schools cause societal division.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Not as corrupt at the politicians and authorities that looked the other way and did precisely nothing as some 1400 vulnerable girls were being systematically abused and raped by a certain religious community in some mill towns.

I work with orthodox and ultra-orthodox jews from time to time - they're a bit of a handful but don't rape and blow people up cos their book says so

so looking for equivalence eagle - there isn't any

Not as much certainly. But there are some pretty poor track records over the last few decades.

Not to mention the supposed habit some have of chewing off the ends of small boys penises.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

The thing about most Orthodox and Hassidic Jews is that they are not on a mission to proselytize as they don't really want or need converts. In that respect their view of education is not the same as most of the other Abrahamic religions since for good or ill it is designed for internal consumption within their communities. By contrast an entity like the Catholic church has education quite central to its evangelical mission because it not only helps inculcate the faith in the current generation of Catholics but also is a means of gaining converts as anyone who has witnessed parents sudden shifts in beliefs to get their children into an academically successful school will know. It is no accident that organisations like the Jesuits see education as central to their ministry (as an aside the current Pope is a Jesuit, the first member of that order to hold the post). Christian schools are just as keen to get their belief system embedded in the minds of the young as Orthodox Jewish schools but they are just more subtle about blending it into the national curriculum so they don't get subjected to being pilloried in the press about it.

Archived