House Price Crash Forum

Slimin' Without Women

SarahBell

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Well at least they are doing something the 'other' way for a change. Not that I reckon many blokes will go for it to be fair.

'Womens only' swim sessions are not exactly massively popular either.

Me at the back of my new Pilates class is probably something most women would like to see as all women for obvious reasons.

:)

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Well at least they are doing something the 'other' way for a change. Not that I reckon many blokes will go for it to be fair. 'Womens only' swim sessions are not exactly massively popular either. Me at the back of my new Pilates class is probably something most women would like to see as all women for obvious reasons. :)

+1

I am fed up with female only swim sessions, female only gym sessions, etc, etc.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Slimmin' without women

http://www.ageuk.org.uk/oldham/our-services/slimmin-without-women/

Our new Slimmin without Women service is funded by Oldham Clinical Commissioning Group to offer a solution for men who want to become healthier, more active and lose weight but dont want to go to a mainstream slimming club or join a gym.

Doesn't sound like the "brutal" public spending cuts have cut quite deep enough.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

You could just go for a run? Or play tennis? Or lift weights at home?

What's any of that got to do with slimming? Unless you're concerned about fat through inactivity.

Weight watchers is a great place to pick up chicks. Just mind you don't put your back out.

Is that from experience? Where are the anecdotes?

HOLA4411

What's any of that got to do with slimming? Unless you're concerned about fat through inactivity.

Is that from experience? Where are the anecdotes?

Where are the pictures? Arm the harpoons Bo'sun.

HOLA4412

Archived