House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Purple Slug

The Road To >10% Body Hair

One of the more dubious benefits of being a man is that as you get older all the hair falls out from places where you want it to stay and regrows in places that you don't want it to be.

I want to create a centralised resource where we can discuss advanced tactics such as comb-overs, #1's, dietary impact (for example beer intake) and other hints and tips for maximising (minimising) body hair.

For the thinning hair on the top of your head, keep it short. The thinner and more receding it is, the shorter you want to keep it.

As for the hair on the rest of you; if you want to partake in some manscaping, get yourself one of these:

http://www.johnlewis.com/philips-tt2040-00-total-bodygrooming-system/p230911251?sku=230911251&kpid=230911251&s_kenid=706cb387-196a-41ea-9eb1-103ca53a8189&s_kwcid=402x368536&tmad=c&tmcampid=73

I have always felt that an effective way to remove unwanted nasal hair would be to fill each nostril with gas from a disposable cigarette lighter, and then striking the flint directly below it. I have yet to find anyone willing to test my theory - anyone here fancy giving it a whirl?

A Gillette Mach3 for shaving the head is the best i have found.

1 pass all over in the direction of hair growth

then a second pass against the direction of hair growth.

Rinse & re-foam between passes 1 & 2.

Pliers are the older gentleman's friend for nasal depilation; toothbrush and scissors for the eyebrows; and the razor for ears.

At the risk of derailing my own thread, I would say that electronics side cutters make excellent toe-nail clippers, especially for the big toe nail which is well known for its iron hardness.

I read once that green tea suppresses the male hormones that are responsible for this.

Ta, That is genuinely useful as I have an unlimited supply of green tea in the coffee room. How much do you need to drink, say a quart a day ?

Two spoons in a pot. Add freshly boiled water. Soak testicles until wrinkly.

Two spoons in a pot. Add freshly boiled water. Soak testicles until wrinkly.

What if they are already wrinkly? Have they perhaps been submerged too long in the past? :huh:

One of the more dubious benefits of being a man is that as you get older all the hair falls out from places where you want it to stay and regrows in places that you don't want it to be.

I want to create a centralised resource where we can discuss advanced tactics such as comb-overs, #1's, dietary impact (for example beer intake) and other hints and tips for maximising (minimising) body hair.

Oh just be hairy where you are hairy.

And the award for "Weirdest thread ever" goes to....

It's certainly up to the usual standard. :blink:

I can still remember clear as day my mum's reaction when I turned up with my first Wahl crew cut after my wife had insisted that I was flogging a dead horse trying to keep some semblance of hair on my head. "Oh no I don't like that at all, you look terrible!" she said.

Yeah cheers mum, it's not as if you've got a completely bald dad (and older brother), and reproduced with another baldy, is it? :rolleyes:

As for the hair elsewhere, I seem to be doing alright, bit of coverage on my shoulders and lower back but I'm yet to descend into Sasquatch territory. My main problem is my nose; it seems like a daily battle to not have unpleasant, eye catching hairs popping out of it. Currently doing a mixture of pulling the worst ones out and trimming the rest with an 'ear and nose' trimmer.