House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghostly

Fao Happy Renting Re Tim Peake

Just so you know there's a programme on C4 at 6pm today called 'Heston's Dinner in Space' where Heston Blumenthal makes some scran for Tim Peake (he's British don't you know). I know you won't want to miss this.

I feel the same.

If someone set out to make a programme just in order to wind me up they couldn't do better than this.

Two of the most annoying people on the planet!

I'm very disappointed that I missed the chance to do a virtual run with Tim Peake at 2pm today - https://twitter.com/astro_timpeake/status/711156423879692288

I have been disturbed about all this sport relief...TV personalities doing stuff to help someone else who needs help. Why am i Disturbed?...couldnt put my finger on it till this lunchtime...all this stuff going on is people doing a bit of sport in the name of helping someone else, but other people paying to the charity to do the helping.

What we have is people not helping anyone, but paying someone else to actually do the helping...shurely, actually helping would be better and much more efficient as well as more spiritually rewarding???

This is the HPC version of virtue signalling. Got to love it.

It's passed me by as well. I've been too busy watching my 'Goodness Gracious Me' DVD boxset.

I've asked Mr Peake, on the shortwave radio to post Mr Renting a stool sample. It will arrive at about 130 miles per hour.

I missed the OP, and so missed the opportunity of deliberately not watching the programme.

Fortunately I am TV-free, and can only follow Mr. Peake's antics vicariously through re-posted tweets.

Don't worry! Catch up services are available!

Mr Renting has no TV Licence.

:)

I've asked Mr Peake, on the shortwave radio to post Mr Renting a stool sample. It will arrive at about 130 miles per hour.

Mr Renting is a fan?

What happens when the 130 mph turd hits the fan? :unsure: