Tampon Tax

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

The first time I saw that on TV my dad was being nice letting me watch something on tv as my mum was out. I was about 12.

Haha!

I never really watched the young ones but I was a massive fan of Bottom from the age of about 10. Very sad that Rik died so young.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I was a massive fan of Bottom

Fnarr fnarr!

I vaguely remember the Young Ones. But yes, Bottom was ace.

Got the box set 2 Xmases ago.

From the 'burglary' episode -

Ritchie: Do you want to be skinned alive and b*ggered?

Eddie: I'd like to see you try!

I was crying with laughter when I heard that. :lol:

RIP Rik.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Fnarr fnarr!

I vaguely remember the Young Ones. But yes, Bottom was ace.

Got the box set 2 Xmases ago.

From the 'burglary' episode -

Ritchie: Do you want to be skinned alive and b*ggered?

Eddie: I'd like to see you try!

I was crying with laughter when I heard that. :lol:

RIP Rik.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

As a man, I require 20-25% more calories than a woman to sustain myself. I never chose to be a man. As a man I demand a 20% tax credit for all my food purchases.

Feminism, it'll never stop. Not until men are literally shackled in some pit somewhere. Just by being allowed to freely walk and breathe we are oppressing women.

HOLA4418

As a man, I require 20-25% more calories than a woman to sustain myself. I never chose to be a man. As a man I demand a 20% tax credit for all my food purchases.

Feminism, it'll never stop. Not until men are literally shackled in some pit somewhere. Just by being allowed to freely walk and breathe we are oppressing women.

Good example of same from Turd-flinging monkey:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Osborne will use this to get the female vote when he runs for Tory party leadership.

He's already said if he cant get the EU to allow us to change our own laws affecting our own people (that a whole other thread itself!) he'll give the money to womens charities (how money taken from us at gunpoint can be considered charity, im not sure) which will inevitably be used by them to lobby for yet more bonkers handouts. Same with Jamie Oliver. Now he's got his free choice tax, he's starting some other crusade.

These feminists, Jamie oliver never ran for election. If we are to be governed simply by mobs bearing petitions, why even bother having a parliament or hold elections? Just kowtow to the loudest, most likely to throw toys out the pram shitstirrers.

Labour, Tories. No difference. I guess without Harriet Harman, tory feminism isnt quite as ugly, as gaudy. Thats about the only difference.

Archived