House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Southpaw

I am a left hander, and I believe I am not the only one on HPC? How do the statistics stack up?

Not me but my old pa's got the affliction. When he was at school in the late 50's they used to tie his left hand behind his back to force his to write the 'proper' way and get the devil of him.

Catholics had/have some funny old ideas.

Personally a right old mishmash. Right handed but left footed. But only left footed for kicking, for pushing off type stuff (like climbing a step, or riding a skateboard) I naturally lead with my right foot.

Nothing wrong with being left handed, apart from the problem that once you had written you would smudge all what you had wrote. ;)

Unless you wrote in Arabic.

Left handed people were once murdered because they were considered servants of the devil.

People could see what they were up to with their devious plots to ruin all pen nibs and force upon the world left hand drive cars and tin openers and scissors that don't work properly.

With a bow and arrow I`m left handed...with a rifle I`m right.

Fighting I`m south paw.

Doesn't make much sense.

It doesn't really, and I am the same. I' a righty for snooker, and darts. But most things are left handed.

I'm useless with either hand.

Are you big enough to need two?

I'm left handed!

Funnily enough in my immediate family 4 out of 5 are/were left handed: my late mum was, my dad and the older sister are. Eldest sister is right handed.

I'm ambidextrous. I drink with my left because I smoked with my right. ;)

Well having always thought of myself as 100% leftie, your definition of ambidextrous has made me reconsider this position Mr airmail.

After due consideration, I realise that - by your standards - I too am ambidextrous.

In my case it's that I operate the mouse or the DVD remote with my right hand...

;)

XYY

Starting just a few weeks ago I started using my mouse with my left hand, always used my right before.

No explanation...although it does come naturally to me.

Maybe I`m going though the change ?

I'm a leftie but play all sports that require two hands right handed. Any sport requiring one hand I play left handed. And by one handed sport, no I do not mean what some of you are thinking.

Left handed, left footed, left eye dominant - totally left sided.

I do use a knife and fork right handed but that's down to my mum's insistence when I was a small child.

I'm a leftie but play all sports that require two hands right handed. Any sport requiring one hand I play left handed. And by one handed sport, no I do not mean what some of you are thinking.

It's a two handed ordeal for me!