House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doomed

If The Government Can't Crack Encryption , Then People Are Walking Around "with A Swiss Bank Account In Their Pocket."

A telling quote. It's all about money (tax) not "terror" after all.

Well, considering the Swiss comply with foreign governments when it comes to bank accounts it's nothing like that.

They don't like it up em. I'm quite sure it's all a load of crap and they have access anyway but can't use it without highlighting that fact.

Something is either encrypted or it is not. You can't have a 'back door' to encryption. You also can't prevent people from encrypting - home software is easily available to encrpty in a unique and totally protected way.

Obama also doesn't seem to realise that gold is already the perfect encrypted money.

Totally untraceable and annonymous. You can go to any city in the world with a small case of gold and buy pretty much anything, no questions asked. No records.

Perfect encryption.

I couldn't listen to the pri*k. but the solution is obvious.

Lock them up until they give up the key, or until computers are fast enough to crack it.

Next question!

Why do I feel like I need an apple phone? He's a better sales man than Steve. These people think we are ignoramuses that deserve to be treated like children.

If this phone hasn't been penetrated more times than a 2 bit hoe, then I am the messiah and I claim eternal life and hot sex 'n' stuff.

Do we really have the 'leader' of the free world saying on TV that he is powerless against this..... really ON TV.... the president of the USA on TV.... powerless on TV... FFS! :lol:

sort of sorted.

you do realise that our whole game is to actually set up the complete universal trackable ledger system don't you?

it is going to happen,whether we like it or not.

as long as you understand that is the objective,and do your own individual decision of not being a part of it, you will find peace.

I couldn't listen to the pri*k. but the solution is obvious.

Do we really have the 'leader' of the free world saying on TV that he is powerless against this..... really ON TV.... the president of the USA on TV.... powerless on TV... FFS! :lol:

Not really powerless, just way too many scruples. They get in the way.

Maybe I'm naive on this. But can apple just open up the phone?

I thought the whole idea is that no one could decrypt it?

Surely anyone can make their computer / android phone encrypted with a bit of work and then no one can decript it?

I know at work peoples passwords are not read able by anyone even admins with full access. They are incripted before being put in the database.

Next they'll be saying it should be legal to inject you with truth syrum to get your passwords out of you!

If they make apple put in a backdoor anyone who actually wants to encrypt data will just download an app to do so.

I pointed out on here a while ago that bank accounts would never be truly secure even if the technology existed to make it happen because the PTB would never allow a truly effective encryption to be deployed- it would leave them blind.

Snowden recently made the point that the ongoing farce regarding access to apple's phone is a classic false flag scenario- in reality they could crack the code but are angling for a legal precedent that would require all tech companies to install back doors into their software as a matter of course.

Plenty of encryption actually works. Like the sort Snowden and other journalists uses. Freely available. Essentially unhackable.

"with a Swiss bank account in their pocket."

Wow - at least he stopped short of mentioning the Gnomes of Zurich - probably because they're in his pocket.

Somehow the world managed to keep secrets from the dawn of human civilisation.

Only applicable if you keep sensitive information electronically.

Yes bank accounts blah de blah. But investment and security in IT is huge, and you are protected for the most part by some default insurance.

Plus you can make intelligent decisions in that respect, researching the best options, and perhaps taking a bit of that responsibility upon yourself.

And you can use cash. Untraceable to a much greater extent that some e-currency.

Personal info beyond that... your kinks, fears, habits, associations social and political, even secrets... most give that freely on social media.